Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the state of this game? (US Version)

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I tried this game when it first came out and it was a good game. I was playing Lineage 2 and did not have time for Spellborn but now I am looking for something else and Spellborn was the first game that came to mind. So how is the US Version thats hosted by Acclaim? Is it still populated? I heard it is now free to play so is that true? Is it stable as far as buggs and stuff. How is the PVP and the mid-high level content? What do people do when they reach end game? Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Redline65Redline65 Member Posts: 486

You can play it for free up until level 10. It's not entirely F2P yet. That's about all I know.

• AphamApham Member UncommonPosts: 99

It is now f2p as updates are frozen until the revamp, revamp being the update that releases TCoS as a game with an item mall for profit at this point updates should start once again as income starts coming in for Acclaim.

End game I am not sure I know a lot of people had previously left the game. I have just recently started after Historian's post about the game going f2p and at first the game was like a ghost town but it is starting to get a few stragglers along the way with chat being a bit more active as people start to try the game out again with the f2p news. (This is from the PVP server I do not have a toon on the PVE server so do not know the condition there.)

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

I honestly wish i could get into the game to see what its like now but for some reason i cant even install the client....yup an access violation error, tried cleaning out the registry  cleaning up the disk....still no joy...