Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grandfather Winter

how long is grandfather winter going to be in WOW? i want to know.

and to blizzard, if they're listening, and if he's gone before new years, i have a plea: i got home from school on the 23rd, hoping that i could get on my WOW account and start playing, when i booted up the computer, only to find that i couldn't get on to AOL (or WOW for that matter) on my main cpu (i'm writing this from my laptop, which doesn't have the requirements to play WOW smoothly), and when i called DELL up, they determined what was wrong with my computer was that the keyboard had broke. with some haggling, and talking to the supervisor, they said they could overnight me a new keyboard, and all was well with the world again. today, i waited and waited, and it got to be 2:00 before i finally called up the shipping company to see what was up. to my great dismay, they told me that because of the snowstorms in ohio (where the company's drop off point is to ship it to an adress), the airport was closed(only time in memory when im mad it snowed), and the earliest they'll be able to get it in is the 27th probably later. So my plea to you blizzard, my own christmas wish, is that if grandfather winter is leaving the day after christmas, keep him till new year's, or if that is too much (i realize im only one screwed person this holiday, and not a group of subscribers after all), leave an e-mail adress so i can contact you, or a post, or some mail in my mailbox waiting by the inn when i log back onimage, or something, because i don't want to be the only person left out of the holiday cheer this season

L)ark_Knight

"its always wise when you get angry at someone my son, to take a walk in thier shoes for one mile, that way, when they come to get you, you are a mile away and have their shoes" ~ Miagi (karate kid's handbook)

"its always wise when you get angry at someone my son, to take a walk in thier shoes for one mile, that way, when they come to get you, you are a mile away and have their shoes" ~ Miagi (karate kid's handbook)

Comments

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45

LOL... are you suggesting that Blizzard should do something because of something inconvinient that happened to you?  OH by the way Blizzard (you [Blizzard] obviously check these forums often and have the authority to change things about the game) give me 5000 gold for Christmas because I have been a good boy.

Snowballs are fun by the way. I hope they keep those :P.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• BigfootBigfoot Member Posts: 364

I don't even think Blizzard reads these boards :P

If you want any snowballs chance (ha!) of luck, drop Blizzard's team an email.

Looking for something new.

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45

I don't even think Blizzard reads these boards :P

Any person with any inteligence at all would have seen that that's what I implied in the post right before yours... point is, I like snoballs and if I buy 10000 they'll last

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• YawnsterYawnster Member Posts: 46

I live in OH, cincinnati for that matter. Havent been able to leave the house for the last 2 days... and i dont get WoW until tommorow. mass snow

Luckly i had Xmen Legends haha

Merry xmas