Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much longer?

How much longer do you think SWG will stay online???

HOOOOAH!

Comments

• ZharZhar Member UncommonPosts: 58

LONG ::::28::
    I hope ::::33::

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    Long enough so I can try the game out again... I hopeimage  A Lot of players say it's gonna get much better with the combat revamp, and i may re-subscribe if I like it.

MMORPG's I've played: Star Wars Galaxies, DAOC, EQ, WW2 Online, Knight Online, Sims Online, Asherons Call 2, and Risk Your Life

• admriker444admriker444 Member Posts: 1,526

Originally posted by milhoan6
    Long enough so I can try the game out again... I hopeimage  A Lot of players say it's gonna get much better with the combat revamp, and i may re-subscribe if I like it.

And thats based on what ??? They havent even started alpha testing yet. Those hopeful opinions are simply based on SOE hype as usual. We plan on doing this and implementing that and player base says "oh man thats gonna be awesome" Later when it doesnt happen a few speak out and ask what happened, SOE responds with deleted posts.

Time to learn your lesson guys, SOE will never change. How many broken promises does it take before you're convinced ?

Combat revamp coming for jan 04, broken

combat revamp coming for summer, broken

smuggler revamp coming in next publish, broken

jedi revamp will be quest based, broken

combat revamp is top prority and will happen before JTL, broken,

They'll start balancing professions before revamp, broken

Im missing maybe 100 more but hey SOE could change right ?