Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ranger Shapeshifting

dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

I was wondering about the ranger's shapeshifting abilities. I saw a video of a ranger shapeshifting into a rock and a bush but there was someone underneath saying "shame we don't get these abilities". Does this mean that EU and NA aren't going to get these abilities or what? Anyone know?

Comments

• lornphoenixlornphoenix Member Posts: 993

link?

• dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

I can't find the forum that was discussing it but here's the video:

http://www.aionfly.com/2009/06/vid-rangers-shapeshifting-abilities/

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

That is totally awesome haha.

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

I saw the video of the ranger shapshifting and it is very cool! I wonder if you can be discovered by another class when you are in one of those forms?  Hopefully no one will try to harvest me when I'm in rock form.

• BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535
    Originally posted by drel

I saw the video of the ranger shapshifting and it is very cool! I wonder if you can be discovered by another class when you are in one of those forms?  Hopefully no one will try to harvest me when I'm in rock form.

I recall someone saying you still have your name and title displayed above you.

• dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

Again though, I don't know if these abilities will be available for us to use. I hope they are, what we really need is someone who knows more on the matter to tell us..

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

After looking over my skills list i dont see anything like this there, i think at one point and time it was goint to be in but i don't see it now, maybe it will be in a later update or something.

Look here for ranger skills list   http://www.aionarmory.com/search.aspx?browse=6.8

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG