Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My new i7 pc!

2»

Comments

• selobthegodselobthegod Member Posts: 155

Yes i thought about it for a bit but i dont think ill have the money , it will sure go for a lot higher than the 295 is even now .. and the 295 will keep up for at least 2 years , no need for the latest always cause i dont see any game that will need better than 295 coming soon :P so ill stay with this one

I just hope they dont mess up with setting up everything cause they are doing it for me (the shop i buy it from) it's the most popular and the best one in greece but still i dont rly trust them:P

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770

Well, looks like noquarter took care of you with the PSU.

My concern was with the 295 drawing as much power as it does and the other peripherals you have.

But hey, I'm alays open to schooling.

Like I mentioned earlier, personally I would have to go with a full size case. These two run around $140-$160.

If you are going to hold off on getting the GTX 295, then the HAF 932 I suggested earlier is  very nice case. It has excellent cooling, and more than enough room inside.

The Antec 1200 is another really nice full size case.

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness

Yep i know m8 , i changed the case too , since i card afford the HAF one which isnt 140 us dollars in greece it's like 210 dollars again.. :P i googled best gaming case and read a lot of posts , a lot of ppl suggested NZXT tempest case cause it has plenty of space , great airflowing with a lot of fans , it's like a full size case on space subject so i will be able to change parts easily and add more , thx for ur help m8 rly appreciate it

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Check out the cooler master 830 stacker case.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • KozomKozom Member Posts: 121

Filaraki ena tha sou po min valis TIPOTA pou exei sxesi me LG. on another note 750w is more than enough and that one is a very nice one. (alla me tin kolo dei panta kegonte opote pare kai kana deftero gavatza :D

de vazw tpt LG mono to DVD-RW p ta perissotera pc tetoio exoun de pa8enei tpt;PNa s pw sto plaisio synarmologoun swsta ?

Elsabolts i dont think that one is better than the above but thx for trying!

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Oh but it is, im talking industry leader and full tower.  CM-Stacker 830 the one i think your referring to is a mid tower haf 932 i believe.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA

man ama thes sinarmologisi kai menis konta kifisia meria exo ena texniko pou ine asteri se kati tetia. na fantastis to pc mou an to eperna tora apo to plaisio tha edina giro sta 2,5 xiliarika kai aftos mou pire 1,3. opote stile mou ena pm an ise konta na sou stilo plirofories tou. (kai o tipas an kai exei magazi an se stili gnostos kanei kali doulia) 

@ den eimai konta xesto de peirazei an de to synarmologisoun swsta 8a rwtisw edw ta paidia k 8a psa3w ligo k 8a to ftia3w egw , btw den exw 3anaparei pc p dialegw egw ti 8elw na exei mesa ktlp , m dinoun mazi k ta drivers se cd gia kartes grafikwn ktlp?

Hey ppl when i build2order a pc do they send me the drivers of graphics cards on a cd etc or no ? :S And will the drivers be already installed?

Originally posted by Elsabolts

Oh but it is, im talking industry leader and full tower.  CM-Stacker 830 the one i think your referring to is a mid tower haf 932 i believe.

The Stackers are a great line also.

The HAF 932 is a full size. The HAF 922 is the mid size.

What can I say, I have the 932, and it's a rock solid case.  I suppose you could say I am a little biased.

Anyway, seems he is going with the NZXT Tempest , which is a good case in it's own right.

I just link to NewEgg for reference. Trying to find a supplier in Greece is proving more difficult than I expected.

Originally posted by selobthegod

@ den eimai konta xesto de peirazei an de to synarmologisoun swsta 8a rwtisw edw ta paidia k 8a psa3w ligo k 8a to ftia3w egw , btw den exw 3anaparei pc p dialegw egw ti 8elw na exei mesa ktlp , m dinoun mazi k ta drivers se cd gia kartes grafikwn ktlp?

Hey ppl when i build2order a pc do they send me the drivers of graphics cards on a cd etc or no ? :S And will the drivers be already installed?

Not sure on the build to order. I have always built my own.

I would shoot them an email and find out for sure.

Who is doing this for you?

Ok thx every1

nai tha sou dosoun kai ta cdia gia tin karta grafikon kai tin motherboard kai ola (an kai panta lipoun pragmata opos ta windows update) kalo tha ine na tous peis na sou baloune kai ta windows kai na sou perasoun afti ta drivers. 

• PhelcherPhelcher Member CommonPosts: 1,053

Don't buy that video card...   wait a few weeksa and get a DX11 card.  Pointless to spend that amount of money and not get the latest standard.

If you cannot wait, Pick up a 4850 for $99, it will give you 80% of the performance as your spec's 285

"No they are not charity. That is where the whales come in. (I play for free. Whales pays.) Devs get a business. That is how it works."

-Nariusseldon

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Sadly another gamer has fallen into the arms of the Whore i7 and become an infitel, for the love of AMD you live in Europe and the infitels were only recently fined €1 billion for illegal business activities.

DEATH TO THE INFITEL

AMD VULT

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• ProdudeProdude Member Posts: 353
    Originally posted by Agricola1

Sadly another gamer has fallen into the arms of the Whore i7 and become an infitel, for the love of AMD you live in Europe and the infitels were only recently fined €1 billion for illegal business activities.

DEATH TO THE INFITEL
                                   AMD VULT

What is/are "infitels"?

Did you mean infidel? "A person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic."?