Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bigfoot caught by this year?

2»

Comments

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128
    Originally posted by Munki

I belive there is intellegent life out there, when you look at the size of the universe, its next to impossible there were the only intellegent life..
    and by intellegent life I meen canada, not the united states =p </Silly American Joke>

and I have seen too much proof of bigfoot, O though I saw him once, up here in canada, and there are many scientist who belive it exists too, they wouldnt be putting this much money into it if they jsut had crappy little evidence.

Hi me from 5 years ago!

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

I belive there is intellegent life out there, when you look at the size of the universe, its next to impossible there were the only intellegent life..
    and by intellegent life I meen canada, not the united states =p </Silly American Joke>

and I have seen too much proof of bigfoot, O though I saw him once, up here in canada, and there are many scientist who belive it exists too, they wouldnt be putting this much money into it if they jsut had crappy little evidence.

Hi me from 5 years ago!

Do you stand by your statement five years later?

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

I loved all the Loch Ness stuff when I was a kid but bigfoot never did it for me.  The idea of a monkey camping in the Pacific Northwest is as farfetched as a giant reptile living in Northern Scotland.

There's tons of good video of UFOs though.  Out of all the mysteries and legends in the world UFOs have the most visual evidence backing their existence. 

My youtube MMO gaming channel

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Hi me from 5 years ago!

Do you stand by your statement five years later?

I don't bother with the <> anymore :P

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Let's wait and see what will become of the expedition. ^^

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Originally posted by rathma

Obviously some sightings are a mistake. But honestly, it's pretty hard to mistake any other animals for bigfoot. I mean, what other animals look similar to a 6 foot + walking beast?!?

Gary Busey's?

Heard they are indigineous to california though, not Canada.

( I nearly made this one a Chuck Norris joke, but I figured we all have had enough of them. )

/edit

Oh hell, did not notice, this must be some kind of necro record? ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

I am laughing my as off. You know they make big foot costumes right, any one can be big foot. This world is nothing but lies all lies, we feed off each other bS.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Gota love necroposts hehe. Homo Giganticus was a very interesting species. Whether it walked upright or not is debated. Many scientists believe it was alive during the same time period humans were but that would be extremely ancient humankind. Now species similar to what we conceive as like Bigfoot probably do exist. Orang pandek is my current favourite cryptid. Mostly due to the fact they had a extremely impressive set of run ins with the species in Asia during a expedition by National Geographic. The chances of a large semi-bipedal ape isnt all that far fetched.

They found new species of a monkey which was quite large living no less them 500m from some houses in India which not even the locals knew about. Apparently they were sneaky buggers. Then you have the giant chimps they ran into in Africa. Apparently the locals call them lion killers. DNA tests on a individual of the species points to it being basically a isolated sub-species. The list goes on and on. 

Anyways... yawn.... back to work.