Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unidentified Craft in Calypso Airspace!

AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

Several independent witnesses reported mysterious contrails over the skies of Calypso around noon today. The objects causing the contrails quickly crossed over the skies and disappeared. On one occasion, pictures were taken of the objects that were described as “disc-shaped flying crafts”.

Nobody seems to know about the origin of the flying discs, and if they do, they remain silent. Space Watch has not reported any objects closing on to Calypso. The Federal Imperial Navy denies any testing of undisclosed jets in Calypso’s upper atmosphere. A telling sign is that as the rest of us speculate of government conspiracies or coming invasions, CDF’s only response is that they are investing the incident and urges the public to remain calm.

Source: http://www.entropiagateway.com/

I for one intend to welcome our new alien overlords...with the biggest gun I can carry!

Alpha AG Geek
Founder- Manticore Society

Comments

• liumlium Member Posts: 138

Lawl i come to say hi as i see you are the only one that active on Eu part of the forum.

« I for one intend to welcome our new alien overlords...with the biggest gun I can carry! »

Make shore you credit card is as big as your gun cos you going to shoot 100$ bills like pineutc.

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

Yes, Indeedy ;-)

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193
    Originally posted by lium

Lawl i come to say hi as i see you are the only one that active on Eu part of the forum.

« I for one intend to welcome our new alien overlords...with the biggest gun I can carry! »

Make shore you credit card is as big as your gun cos you going to shoot 100$ bills like pineutc.

Here, kid. I know it's summer and school is out, so let me spell check that post. I'm afraid you get an "F" anyway.

"Make sure your credit card is as big as your gun because you are going to shoot $100 bills like [unintelligble]"

And you're right, there isn't a lot of activity here, mostly because there are a couple of much more active forums for the game without trolls or kids that don't understand that while the game *can* be played for free, it is designed for players to put some funds in, just like so many other MMMOs out there.

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying the game, you can go play maplestory or jerk the gherkin.

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society

Originally posted by Nytewolf2k7

Yes, Indeedy ;-)

Im whith you.

Originally posted by AlphaGeek

Originally posted by lium

Here, kid. I know it's summer and school is out, so let me spell check that post. I'm afraid you get an "F" anyway.

"Make sure your credit card is as big as your gun because you are going to shoot $100 bills like [unintelligble]"

And you're right, there isn't a lot of activity here, mostly because there are a couple of much more active forums for the game without trolls or kids that don't understand that while the game *can* be played for free, it is designed for players to put some funds in, just like so many other MMMOs out there.

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying the game, you can go play maplestory or jerk the gherkin.

Or maybe you must face the truth…. You the only one that talk about Entropia.

Lol at least the only one on MMO.

Keep up the posting going if not it will die.