Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, what do you all think of Knight Online so far?

124»

Comments

• KorvenKorven Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by wrathraven
    What do i think of this game well..uh it has lousy controls very outdated only grindng quest if you can even call it that are lame well ill just stop im getting sick just even remembering this gameimageHhmm am I missing something?

Yea well you are missing something, (well i think so atleast) you can only be orcs. That sux.
    I stopped playing it after 30min. a very boring game

I'm the cutest.

• diablito123diablito123 Member Posts: 15
    image this game makes me sick !

• hcleonghcleong Member Posts: 3
    I've play the game for quite some time, so far I think it was not bad, it will last for langer if there were no dupe case in game. I like the game, but due to my internet line problem (2 housemate down loading while I'm palying, >.<), I've log in less now. Actually the control of the game was not so bad, may be I've play for quite some times, I feel comfortable with the key board and mouse.....
  • hcleonghcleong Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Korven

Originally posted by wrathraven
    What do i think of this game well..uh it has lousy controls very outdated only grindng quest if you can even call it that are lame well ill just stop im getting sick just even remembering this gameimage

Hhmm am I missing something?

Yea well you are missing something, (well i think so atleast) you can only be orcs. That sux.
    I stopped playing it after 30min. a very boring game

Where are you playing, only can be orcs???? Did you select the others race just after you select the server? I think you miss that.... You can play human too

• JourinJourin Member Posts: 5

i dont know so far i like it cause it doesnt take hours just to gain a lvl like in some games. but i wish it did take some more skill to get good instead of just hack and slash and gain lvls to be strong. guess i still have to look :/