Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

forum and firefox [solved]

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i dont know why i get this but when i change from one forum section to another section firefox freeze for 1 sec, the loading bar is full and when the page is rendered i get this freeze  if i have something on flash on other tab (youtube video) this also stops

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Originally posted by cosy

i dont know why i get this but when i change from one forum section to another section firefox freeze for 1 sec, the loading bar is full and when the page is rendered i get this freeze  if i have something on flash on other tab (youtube video) this also stops

I use FF and have no issues. Do you have the latest update installed? Also, your signature is not showing up and it may be bugged.

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    Originally posted by sonicbrew

Originally posted by cosy

I use FF and have no issues. Do you have the latest update installed? Also, your signature is not showing up and it may be bugged.

i use FF 3.5.2 and i have some add-ons i will check each one of them

@ my sig: my sig is ok  i made it like that xD

edit: i was the bit.ly add-on for FF

BestSigEver :P