Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bring back the Dreamcast!

jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262

Seriously, do it!

-Jive 

Comments

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899

Wow, I remember having one, and I remember giving it away a month after for free.   And guess what, he gave it back to me lol. Then I gave it to my asshat halfbrother and instead of playing with it he disassembled it entirely to bring it back together but screwed to whole thing up.  That dumbass did the same with a compac laptop and broke it the same way...

The boxing game was kinda cool tho, the name was rumble or something like that. That afro boxer rocked!!

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

If SEGA ever makes a new system and im still alive I will buy it no doubt. Rregardless of the games on it. I just want to see SEGA up there at the top.

Sadly this will never happen, so there is no hope :( 

• GrandAmGrandAm Member Posts: 404

I have a "Gamecast"...

"Suddenly, thousands of Trekies whose heads are full of facts of things like the stardate when the Cardassians farted on Deep Space nine are irrlelevant." - hardcoremoviecritic

• HalowHalow Member Posts: 71

I bought a old Sega system and played Sonic the Hedgehog for like 6 months straight.. I thought it was the best game ever. I failed...

• JGMIIIJGMIII Member Posts: 1,282

LOL! you didn't fail the Sonic Side scroller platform series was pure win.

Dude i just picked up the genesis collection with 49 sega games It has every sonic sidescroller with the exception of Sonic CD.

Playing: EvE, Ryzom

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756

I remember being blown away by Resident Evil Code Veronica. That was truly spectacular with what they did hardware wise.

I miss their Sega Saturn, games like Dragon Force and Virtual Hydlide.

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

I remember playing it once at my cousins house, I think it was a tennis game I played..

?

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882

I loved my dreamcast!

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

VMU.. part controller components, part memory card, part tamogochi. It was a great idea.

The Dreamcast was a great system that had limited games released post-launch in the US. It was too bad; most of them were quirky, fun titles that were quick to pick up and plan (very accessible).

It was also the first system to use triggers for foul shots in basketball games... what a learning curve that turned out to be. :)