Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOL, I thought the Zombies in SWG thread was a joke.......

2»

Comments

• LizardKing89LizardKing89 Member UncommonPosts: 61

With literally hundreds of novels, comics and graphic novels to choose from they serve this crap to their dwindling customer base.

I went back to SWG for about 3 months because I missed it and was sick of WOW.  It was fun for a couple of months leveling to 90.  However, when you get to 90 there is very little end game content just a few "heroic" instances that are hard to get grps for because of a low server population.

Instead of trying to fix the numerous end game issues and general buggy game play they dig this crap up and add it to SWG?  Someone over in SOE needs to buy a friggin clue.  When I heard about this crap I cancelled my SWG account for the last time.  Hopefully when TOR comes out it will put this turd of a game out of its misery.

• BrixonBrixon Member UncommonPosts: 259

This games has jumped the shark so often, they built a bridge over the shark.

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776
    Originally posted by Shohadaku

You people piss and cry about everything.
    Try reading up on what the book is about. It actually sounds like it's a good story. Let the content release before you whine.
    I swear this generation is nothing but a bunch of spoiled crybabbies.
    SWG although far from perfect is still the best sandbox mmo out. It is much improved from the initial pathetic release of NGE.

And to those that think TOR is some holy grail, WAKE UP, TOR has some of the developers MOST responsable for pushing NGE the way it was and some of the biggest liars about it.
    TOR even uses the ever infamous "heroic" and "iconic" to explain it's New Gaming Experience. TOR will NOT be a sandbox, it will NOT have player housing/cities. It looks more and more like Star WoWs everytime I see it.

I assume you somehow see yourself as better than those who piss and moan about things they don't like when you are on here pissing and moaning about people you don't like or better said people who don't agree with your OPINION, yes everything you say is an opinion nothing factual and I actually agree with some of what you said but you shoot down most of what you said with your own whining.  I read what the book is about and it doesn't change my opinion that 1) I have no interest in zombies or zombies in star wars 2)This conversation in no way had anything to do with "sandbox" games wether SWG was/is the best of them or if TOR will be a better sandbox.  Say what you have to but try to leave the personal insults out of it especially when you are as guilty of what you are accusing others of. 

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....