Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giddeus

Ok, I am now ready to admit I cannot find the mobs I need in Giddeus for the Kazham Airship Quest. I have the map, I have run over every square pixel of Giddeus and I cannot find the Votarys, Priests or Theologists.  Can someone tell me how to get to them?  I'm also having a hard time accesing one area at the very south of the map...  please!!!!!!!!!!  anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty

Comments

• herrintherrint Member UncommonPosts: 43
  • SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

There are secret drops at certain areas of the map. You can see them if you look for the circle shapes on the map. Then you can actually go through the whole map.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564
    Originally posted by mlbslugger

Ok, I am now ready to admit I cannot find the mobs I need in Giddeus for the Kazham Airship Quest. I have the map, I have run over every square pixel of Giddeus and I cannot find the Votarys, Priests or Theologists.  Can someone tell me how to get to them?  I'm also having a hard time accesing one area at the very south of the map...  please!!!!!!!!!!  anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty

Hey there... Yeah Giddeus can be a confusing place to get through, and it's easy to completely miss a path (though it's a cakewalk compared to Oztroja... ugh)

The mobs you're looking for are in the area around I-12 and G-14 of Map 1, way at the South end.

You'll want to drop down the hole at H-7 (follow the W. side of Giddeus from the entrance to get there) and follow that path South to get to where you need to be.

You can see the area here for reference: Giddeus Map; It's the spot Vaa Huja the Erudite spawns in.

Careful not to fall off the ledge when you're running through H-9/G-10; you'll have to run all the way back around again.

What server are you on, incidentally? If you're on Pandy, look me up (Shanree); I'll help ya out if/how I can.

Good luck!

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops