Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a little help

MalourMalour Member Posts: 12

I'll try to make this short

Got a new computer....dont have CD's for installation so have to D/L it from the site

Usually only takes about an hour to D/L but its taking close to 10 hours....Anybody have any suggestions to make it faster?

To be a genius is to be misunderstood.

Comments

• Red_RiderRed_Rider Member Posts: 261
      Unfortunately, there are 2 promotions that just started,  play AO basic free for a year and Christmas buddy keys for AO complete.  So the poor download servers are about to explode.  Started a new character this week and the newbie channels were super active,  new people by the truckload. Nothing to do but grin and bear it.

• MalourMalour Member Posts: 12
    Damn I was afraid of that, well thank you for responding i appriciate it

• CrocksCrocks Member Posts: 39

Originally posted by Malour
    I'll try to make this short
    Got a new computer....dont have CD's for installation so have to D/L it from the site
    Usually only takes about an hour to D/L but its taking close to 10 hours....Anybody have any suggestions to make it faster?To be a genius is to be misunderstood.

play something else...its simple

ao is for braindead ppl anyway

lol, yeah i've been playing AO for a while now, but what do you suggest? I was thinking of going to MEO or EQ2

• Devil21Devil21 Member Posts: 74
    NOT TO FEAR! FILEPLANET IS HERE! I was having the same problem but a person reccommended www.fileplanet.com to me and it only took 1 hour to dl! just try that and you should be fine!

Yeah, i was on another forum asking the same question and someone told me that, i wish i didnt wait 48 hours download it off the AO website when i could just go to Fileplanet and do it in 47 hours less. But thank you for all of your help.