Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Actors will be in the new Warcraft Movie?

SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

Just speculation as we have no idea what it's going to be about... but... I think Vin Diesel and Mila Kunis will both want to be in it as they both play WoW.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Well, he won't need any make-up except for some tusks.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

Who wants to spend $11 to watch a Druid hump a pillar for 90 minutes?

• DemonshankDemonshank Member Posts: 91

Andy Dick? Perfect fit! He can play Leeroy Jenkins.

• OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

lol

I swear Andy Dick was in my raid guild. Every time a female would speak on vent he'd chime in with an off-color innuendo and breathe heavily into the mic.

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914
    Originally posted by grunty

Well, he won't need any make-up except for some tusks.

The last thing I would want to see in a Warcraft movie is Vin Diesel doing a fake Jamaican accent.

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

• AmblinAmblin Member Posts: 52

Ron Perlman has to be Thrall.

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

I hope they go with unknowns so we don't end up watching the actor and not so much the part. Maybe do something like Tarantino did in his movies, take a bunch of B-list actors and write amazing parts for them, I like this idea more.

• I agrree with above hope its all a bunch of new guys it would be more interesting (noobs, sorry hate the term but had to just do it lol)  I think well established actors would take the shine of cos if they ask one they would have to ask many and really its not what WOW is about

• VarnstaVarnsta Member Posts: 20

I'm gutted they're still heading for live action. There's sooo much more potential to make a steaming bag o shite, regardless of who's directing or acting. Would still rather see full cgi and just have to worry about who's voicing, rather than who's gonna have their part rewritten so we can see their stoopid grinning face. I would hope for unknowns too, keep the ego's smaller than the characters,and we have a half decent start.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

It could be all CGI effects with no real actors in it

• IMOH I dont think CGI would sell to the millions and this is why they opted for live action.  I really hope they dont make this a bag of poo cos it has so much more potential than shhhhhhhh the lord of the rings saga.  I will be flamed forever more for that remark.

PS I would like CGI in the whole but hey........

PPS I am a man stating an opinion and aint a fanboi

• VarnstaVarnsta Member Posts: 20

Yup as i said, give me 90 minutes of wot looks like one of the cgi trailer movies. I'd look forward to that far more than some dudes in suits and makeup. They could even get away with having a weak plot choice if it all looks like the warcraft we love (no excuse for it but we'd be more forgiving lol).  I'm just so nervous of a live action messy pile of nothingness :(

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

I'm gonna be disappointed if Chuck Norris doesn't make an appearance in the movie

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

Arnold Schwarzenegger will make a comeback as the Orc Commander.

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

The entire cast of all three lord of the rings movies......

...and David Bowie as the evil Blood elf king.....

www.youtube.com/watch

The entire movie will involve 50 main characters raiding the Blood elf kings dungeon for one single rare drop....

• redrum666erredrum666er Member Posts: 168

Since Sam Raimi is directing it, I wouldn't be suprised if Bruce Campbell makes an appearance in it or Sam Raimi's Brother.

Bruce campbell is the king.

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Originally posted by redrum666er

Since Sam Raimi is directing it, I wouldn't be suprised if Bruce Campbell makes an appearance in it or Sam Raimi's Brother.

Yeah he will be the guy they get the quest from heh

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914
    Originally posted by redrum666er

That would actually be pretty cool.  I think he's doing a great job as Sam on Burn Notice.

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

• scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234
    Originally posted by beibei