Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long has it been since Blizzard last announced subscription numbers ?

124»

Comments

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

I know how happy you get to defend you're source of happiness in life, but face it man, it reached its peak, and soon you will have numbers to support it, either you want it or not, and after the latest events in china, the release of new titles, the staleness of the game and the aging of the product, this isnt far

And I hope you will still be here in august for the 2nd quarter analysis =)

• supbrosupbro Member Posts: 327
    Originally posted by Zorndorf

Originally posted by tryklon

Because the previous quarters mentioned 11.5 million.
    11.6 million was the statement made in conjuction with the Guiness book people on June 5th.

The guiness book people gave the award on june 5 refering to the previous year, its muchb like the Oscars =P... what i want is a release of the first and second quarters of 2009 subscription numbers... link me that pls

You assumption is false (of course on purpose I suppose).

Why? http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=355698

---> Because the record of last year in December was 11.5 M, not 11.6 M. Like I said the 11.6 M was a new and higher figure than that "of last year".

As the official report of the 2nd quarter is not even out yet (August), it is nice you want to see info that is not even piblished yet.

Since Wow was taken out by the Chinese government between June 8th and July 27th, it would be interesting to see how the new launched WotlK will do in the next quarter.

there you are going circles again..... very well then, i dont want 2nd quarter numbers, only in august, and since that link you gave me is from december 2008, show me 1st quarter then, the official numbers. Or hasnt that been release yet also... maybe in august?

Besides, 11.6 million is not a posterior number, its right there, "its award-winning subscription-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game, is now played by more than 11.5 million subscribers worldwide"    read again, MORE than 11.5 so you have your 11.6 right there in december... i want 2009 numbers

Incredible. You are so sad really. You REALY thought I would NOT put up the link ? :)))

You have NO idea who Zorndorf is :))))

Here is the link of the subscriptions of the first quarter 09.

http://www.wow.com/2009/05/07/activision-conference-call-wow-still-at-11-5-million-subscriber/

So the first quarter of 2009 was 11.5 M ... and rising Blizzard confirmed.

On June 5th 2009 Blizzard accepted the price to achieve confirmed 11.6 M from Guiness book laywers.

Now China will have WotlK in the coming weeks :))))

Have a guess :)

Now he's starting to quote figures off a random blog on a wow fansite mind you .. laughable indeed. Give a link from blizzard stating this information? I'm sure Blizzard would be happy to spreed the word if WoW was doing as great as you say they are....

GW2 the future of MMO gaming

If its a blizzard conference surely must be a link to an official blizzard page... im certain Zorn will find it.

If its a blizzard conference surely must be a link to an official blizzard page... im certain Zorn will find it.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/136299-activision-blizzard-q1-2009-earnings-call-transcript?page=6

;)))

Owned.

This is how I handle Wow hating trolls.$

Facts and figures baby.

:)))))

You must be on fairy land mate, you call that an official site?

And i am not a wow hater, i have 4500 hours of gameplay and i am at the moment raiding.... im a realist

where is the official blizzard site page for that conference?

oh, and my xfire account to prove im a playr not a hater.... but im surely not an unrealistic fanboy

http://www.xfire.com/profile/tryklon/

• The user and all related content has been deleted.