Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking about playing (2 questions):

sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181

Hi every1 :)

I'm thinkin about starting to play this game and was wondering 2 things:

1. Which server is the most populated on GMT +2 around evening-night time (PvE)?

2. In a PvE server there is NO option what so ever for PvP? or only "open-pvp" is disabled. What i mean is - in a PvE server there is some form of PvP (Like Arena or Battle ground) or is it "pure PvE"?

Comments

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

GMT +2 is UK right?  If so, Halgar is the European PvE server, but Seradon is well populated during those times and has a number of Euro guilds.

On the PvE server about all you can do in PvP are duels and using the arena.  The Arena is actually a lot of fun, team vs. team, build infamy, etc.  But other than that, that is all there is for PvP as far as I know.

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

The PvP in the normal form your perhaps use to is non existant, However, it has the best PvE i think you could ask for, and very nice world!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington