Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sweet pvp video of a Gladiator

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

gladiators do look fun as hell, seems his polearm does aoe dmg to anything in its reach of swing arc

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Fuck yeah!

Gladiators > everyone else

• oskironmaideoskironmaide Member Posts: 336

Pretty fun video

If you watch The Karate Kid backwards it's about this karate champ that just kinda slowly becomes a pussy and ends up moving back to Jersey

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

Yea. Gladiators, from all clases, are the most *awesome looking*.   A gladiator taking a tea, is awesome.  But my problem with glads is that are good on Only One Thing.   If you take gladiator, you are stuck on that only one thing forever. That one thing is awesome, but that total lack of other things to do is a boredooom.   I like more my chanter.  My chanter... she kill things, is not lighting fast, but is sure, he can do lots of things, different things...  I can kill things, heal people, buff people, tank at low levels (chain armor),  DPS  at low levels, ..   The one thing that glads can't do, is killing things with awesome moves.  That gets old fast, but is always awesome looking.  Probably people playing WITH glads get more fun that the glad guy. 

Gladiator > all

But is better to be in the "all" category.