Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ConanVault new Guides (1.05)

http://conanvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Editorials.Detail&id=259

just a bunch of new guides that i thought are useful and wanted to share.

enjoy !

and please post any other post 1.05 guides you know of.

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Ohhh helpful thank you. Didn't see part 2 of PoM.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Thanks for posting the information.

• openedge1openedge1 Member Posts: 2,582

Thanks for this. I actually started playing a PoM again (never really liked him at first)...but these guides are very helpful..

Awesome!

• smishersmisher Member Posts: 30

i didnt play AoC for quite a while (been on and off) but now i can use new guides.

those are really cool, but i wish they make some more specific class guides.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by smisher

i didnt play AoC for quite a while (been on and off) but now i can use new guides.
    those are really cool, but i wish they make some more specific class guides.

Yeah, a good guide helps out alot. I am hoping that the Vault will produce more of these.

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188
    Originally posted by openedge1

Thanks for this. I actually started playing a PoM again (never really liked him at first)...but these guides are very helpful..
    Awesome!

What level is your PoM? I am finally going to make this my first level 80. These guides helped a lot in speccing right. It's made a ton of difference in how I regen mana.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.