Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CrimeCraft: Open Beta Starts Today

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

We're getting cloer and closer to the official start of CrimeCraft's open beta. Beginning at 5pm EDT, players who signed up via Fileplanet will be able to get in on the delicious gun-touting action.

Check out the CrimeCraft official website here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• ajikanajikan Member Posts: 13

Say in the title or preview text who gets to play the beta, so non us/canada readers know

• ShreddiShreddi Member UncommonPosts: 320

I played Beta for a while and then sidetracked.   How is this game now?  Much changed?  thanks.

This post is intentionally written as to not make any sense what so ever. Thank You Very Much.

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

Kind of looks like a Half life 2 mod.  Insurgency looks pretty close to this and it's free...

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
    "The worst part of censorship is ------------------"

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Can we get the title chaned to "NA Open Beta Starts Today" so not everyone outside of NA would waste 5 minutes?

• wizlmtzwizlmtz Member Posts: 20

Ive installed & unistalled the game afew times now and cant seem to patch the game... tryed all the troubleshooting techs they tell you to follow... ahh well... GL 2 anyone who gets it to work

• Ever-AngelEver-Angel Member Posts: 46

And this is why i hate fileplanet, plz change the name to NA/Canada open beta.

• KainXSKainXS Member Posts: 13

I also tried the fileplanet beta, . . . ..

it sucked sooooooooo bad . . . .

is it better now

• bubu_3kbubu_3k Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Originally posted by Ever-Angel

And this is why i hate fileplanet, plz change the name to NA/Canada open beta.

u can use a proxy....just got my key and applied it to the account...now downloading the client...oh yeah i live in EU

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.” A. Einstein

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

In the spirit of 'open beta' I decided to do a 'review' of my experience with the 'game'.

Graphics: 3/10. Not what I excepted, it looks cool but it's completely 2D. Just not good enough.

Sounds/Music: 0/10. I didn't hear any sounds or music, none at all. Granted, I didn't do very much searching, but one would except to hear something without searching. It's not 1980, they'd have to do better than this if they want to get my money

Character development: 0/10. Where is my character?!? One would except, that I'd get to control a character in a game like this. But the developers of Crimecraft seem to think otherwise.

Gameplay: 1/10. It's just too shallow, and about as fun as brosing a website.

Longevity: 3/10. There's some content of the website, but not nearly enough to keep anyone entertained for long. If it were fun content that might be excuseable, but it's not fun!

Fun: 0/10. I had more fun while reading article about dystopia from Wikipedia than I had while playing this game.

Overall: 0/10. Avoid like plague.

PS. The readers of this review should remember that this is a review of only the open beta. The release version of the game may be diffirent.