Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to roll on a new pvp realm

mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

Hey,

I have been playing for a while. I have a lvl 80 UD Lock Salphalo on Vashj.  Started doing raids but found that I am not able to attend due to I work till about 9 or 10pm est every night. I took a long sabbatical from playing due to not being able to raid. I really want to play again and since I am not able to raid often and I am not a big fan of arena, or Bgs. I would like to reroll a new toon. Now this might be a stretch of a request, but I would like to get on a newer pvp server that has more low level toons then not.  I would really prefer a Brand new Non Transfer PVP server, but since that will not happen as it seems the player base has leveled out and no new servers are in the making.  Can someone give me some info on a server that might suit me?

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

Comments

• GoodAfternoonGoodAfternoon Member UncommonPosts: 252

I play on Spirestone and I have alts. Finding a group whenever I play them is pretty easy. I'm pretty sure all servers are like this. Don't think any are really ghost towns.

Rift