Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beach Boys

ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Just saw a clip of the Beach Boys doing a benifite for the Wounded Warrior project in HD, Sigh these guys look really old and im right behind them. Getting old sucks.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                        MAGA

Comments

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

Could be worse.

By the way who are the beach boys?

Is this a new boy band?

I kid, I kid. 

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

Just saw a clip of the Beach Boys doing a benifite for the Wounded Warrior project in HD, Sigh these guys look really old and im right behind them. Getting old sucks.

It's the law of life.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

It's the law of life.

Beach Boys have been making music since...like forever!   Of course they are old.   Can't live forever you know.   Though some of us wish we could.   

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317
    Originally posted by Teala

It's the law of life.

Beach Boys have been making music since...like forever!   Of course they are old.   Can't live forever you know.   Though some of us wish we could.   

then do something about it.  Forever is difficult, but greatly extending our time is very achievable in the near future.

www.imminst.org

www.mfoundation.org/

member of imminst.org

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by n25philly

It's the law of life.

then do something about it.  Forever is difficult, but greatly extending our time is very achievable in the near future.

www.imminst.org

www.mfoundation.org/

Are you still on this extended life trip?  Give it up, it's not going to happen.  We all live under the curse of sin and death.  Every single one of us.  There's only one way to overcome it, and it's not through science.

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

It's the law of life.

www.imminst.org

www.mfoundation.org/

Are you still on this extended life trip?  Give it up, it's not going to happen.  We all live under the curse of sin and death.  Every single one of us.  There's only one way to overcome it, and it's not through science.

Curse of Sin and death? Really? Put up a post on the subject..I be glad to talk about it..

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

My favorite Beach Boys albums don't sound as much like their more teeny-boppy earlywork (and none of the songs from these albums are on the standard greatest hits cds except 'good vibrations' and maybe 'heroes and villains')

I'm talking about my two favorite off-beat Beach Boys albums: Smiley Smile & Wild Honey (also Brian Wilson's Smile has better remasters of most Smiley Smile songs... even though it doesn't have every Smiley Smile song - so it might be more essential, I guess you have to try both albums).

Frankly you all should download some later Beach Boys albums like Wild Honey (get this first) & Smiley Smile. It might surprise you.

Fun songs like #1 #2 (this song actually has Paul McCartney crunching celery to the beat) #3 and #4 Mrs. O'Leary's cow (the darkest beach boys song?)

Then there's other stuff that never made the Beach Boys greatest hits like rarities and unreleased extra tracks that they now have on remastered albums including this cool song Celebrate The News...

Perhaps the best Beach Boys song ever is 'til I die (the long version from landlocked album (7:32)).. you can find it on soulseek P2P network

Most people have only brushed the surface of Beach Boys and it is too bad because I like more stuff away from the greatest hits than on the greatest hits.

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

It's the law of life.

www.imminst.org

www.mfoundation.org/

I would like to know how you are so certain.  You obviously know much more than a lot of scientific minds.  These things will happen, period.  It's not a matter of if, it's when.  Just wait, ten years from now this is going to be a huge topic.  The right minds are working on this, and the basic knowledge of what needs to be done is there.  It's now mainly a matter of time and money.  Awareness needs to be created, and elected officials need to be selected with this kind of research as a focal point.  Maybe you should do some reading before writing it off as scientist have already been able to extend the life span of mice by roughly 50%.

I would like to hear what you think is the solution though

member of imminst.org