Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You're favorite breakfast.

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Mine is a fluffy, ranch style, home made biscuit smothered in white creamy bacon gravy, along side of an egg(over easy), some grits, two link sausages and a big glass of whole milk!   Maybe a little cantalope on the side.   Nom, nom, nom...

lol we had that for breakfast this morning.   ^_^   Just perfectly awesome!

Comments

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

I eat  n00bs for breakfast

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• SabiancymSabiancym Member UncommonPosts: 3,150

I love a massive breakfast.

Couple Pancakes, couple eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, hash browns, all smothered in maple syrup and butter.  No fruit allowed.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

French toost with sausage and an Orange.     A HUGE glass of milk is also required, large enough that my friends have wondered where the hell I put that much milk.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• JiuJitsuJiuJitsu Member Posts: 93

i usually wake up past 12 o clock so i never have a chance to eat breakfast.  But i do miss having pancakes with french toast and a glass of milk =)

• kiddyno071kiddyno071 Member Posts: 1,330
    Originally posted by Teala

Mine is a fluffy, ranch style, home made biscuit smothered in white creamy bacon gravy, along side of an egg(over easy), some grits, two link sausages and a big glass of whole milk!   Maybe a little cantalope on the side.   Nom, nom, nom...
    lol we had that for breakfast this morning.   ^_^   Just perfectly awesome!

Wow.. that made me really hungry.   I'd opt for a skim milk.

• kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715

I like cooking up a rather large breakfast.. maybe every week or so. Usually consists of the following preparded food items:

Scrambled Eggs with Sour Cream, Chives, Milk or Water

Oven Baked Hash Browns

Sausage links, Bacon

Fresh Biscuits from Scratch

Cut up some Fresh Fruit, usually > Pineapple, Apple, Kiwi, Strawberries, Oranges, some Blueberries

Sometimes I make a fresh batch of muffins in advance, because I'm cool like that.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Fresh chocolate chip muffins.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by aeroplane22

I like cooking up a rather large breakfast.. maybe every week or so. Usually consists of the following preparded food items:

Oven Baked Hash Browns

Sausage links, Bacon

Cut up some Fresh Fruit, usually > Pineapple, Apple, Kiwi, Strawberries, Oranges, some Blueberries

Sometimes I make a fresh batch of muffins in advance, because I'm cool like that.

this + pancakes and syrup

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Oven Baked Hash Browns

Sausage links, Bacon

So where did you say you live?   lol   I'm coming over for breakfast.   Then you can come back to my place and have a ranch style breakfast.   :)  It's only fair you know.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Don't really have a favorite,  too many awesome things to cook up that i enjoy. =)

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Cocoa pebbles with Nestle chocolate syrup drizzled (abundantly) on top. With milk, of course.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

My breakfast is an energy drink with a rice krispies cereal bar.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• HiromantHiromant Member UncommonPosts: 99

You're favorite breakfast.

No, I'm not a favorite breakfast.

I like to eat a half-liter yogurt for breakfast. Simple, tasty and filling.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

I have to say i like the occasionall full English breakfast

Sausage

Egg

hash brown

Bacon

Tomatoesaked beans

With some brown sauce on the side.

Not the most healphy breakfast around but the most tasty in my opinion and filling.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715
    Originally posted by Teala

Oven Baked Hash Browns

Sausage links, Bacon

So where did you say you live?   lol   I'm coming over for breakfast.   Then you can come back to my place and have a ranch style breakfast.   :)  It's only fair you know.

Deal.

I've never had a ranch style breakfast, so that seems fair.

• declaredemerdeclaredemer Member Posts: 2,698

I always try to eat a hearty breakfast:

• Cereal (Special K or organic cereal) with Soy Milk;
    • Organic oatmeal;
    • 100% wheat bread (2 slices) with organic blueberry spread;
    • Banana;
    • Pineapple, apple, and/or watermelon;
    • 6 ounces of organic orange juice;
    • two to even four + cups of decaf coffee (Dunkin Donuts - I buy the beans and grind them).
      •  Even though all of my coffee mugs are from Starbucks; I absolutely love their mugs.
      • EDIT:  I might be addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee, been drinking it so long.

If I order out:

• Omelette with tomatoes, green pepper, and mushroom;
    • Wheat toast w/o butter;
    • 2 cups of decaf (the coffee at this restaurant near me is extraordinary, and they know me so well that they often do not charge me for it);
    • Organic oatmeal;
    • banana;
    • Apple, pineapple, and/or watermelon.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

soured milk, muesli and a slice of bread. Simple and tasty.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

My favourite breakfast is human brains, raw of course.

O_o o_O

• NeikenNeiken Member Posts: 254

Fried potatoes n eggs, sausage with sausage gravy and biscuits. Classic country style.

• dynamo122dynamo122 Member Posts: 162

Fruit Loops. 

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Waffle house "all start Special" with bacon and the waffle

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Waffles + OJ.. maybe biscuits and gravy or grits, not really sure.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Black Coffee and Fox News.