Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Get Rid of Stalkers

devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

This is something everyone needs to know.

How to Get Rid of Stalkers

It;s a scary world out there.

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I just let it be known that I have a shotgun, a shovel and I know the woods 2 hours drive from here quite well.  I've been there many times, preparing for just this kind of scenario.  Don't push me.

That usually gets the point across quite nicely.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863
    Originally posted by Illius

I just let it be known that I have a shotgun, a shovel and I know the woods 2 hours drive from here quite well.  I've been there many times, preparing for just this kind of scenario.  Don't push me.
    That usually gets the point across quite nicely.

And I will be your alibi. "Yes police officer he was with me the whole night, we were raidin till the morning":P

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

See, everything works so much better when people get along and help each other out.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• clwoodsclwoods Member Posts: 625

I have a better way.  It involves 6 trash bags, wire cutters, bread ties, a bone saw and a garden hose.

You having an issue or something Dev?  I've been bored lately so let me know, it'll give me something to do.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

I highly doubt anyone would ever stalk me.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

All you really need is your hands, maybe a big rock, proper training, and stalkers aren't a problem :)

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Briansho

Devil's from Texas, right? She probably carries at least a 9mm, probably a .45.

Now with 57.3% more flames!