Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So a Racist President, a Racist Cop and a Racist Professor walk into a bar....

OzarumonOzarumon Member Posts: 107

Mitt Romney 2012!

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by Ekibiogami

I didnt.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

...and inside they meet up with three New Jersey politicians and five rabbis who are trafficking in human organs...

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

*For those who don't understand the beauty of the picture perfect "photo-op" in American politics, and what it does for politicians.

...meanwhile, the retarded keep blowing themselves up with hate of Black people in power and making themselves look dumber and dumber.

Boston Cop Suspended For Calling Gates A "Jungle Monkey"

Georgia Police Officers Run Background Check On Obama; Placed On Leave

Don Imus, Chris Wallace: Dobbs Acting Like "Grassy Knoll Nut": Lou Dobbs' Ratings Take A Hit Over "Birther" Controversy

Fox News "Distances" Itself From Glenn Beck's "Obama Is A Racist" Statement

More state GOP lawmakers sign on to Obama citizenship legal action

Voinovich Slams Southerners for GOP's Downfall

And the list grows. Give these morons and their audience enough rope, and they'll hang themselves with their own hatred and stupidity, lol.

• sephersepher Member Posts: 3,561

Pissing off Sam Adam's isn't enough. We needed Gibbs to release a few flies and all four men proceed to swat them down to get a big PETA demonstation level of distraction.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

lol at difference between Biden's and Gate's drink, and the Cop's and Obama's drink.  Obama's beer is see-through.

Originally posted by Cleffy
    lol at difference between Biden's and Gate's drink, and the Cop's and Obama's drink.  Obama's beer is see-through.

Bud Light usually is.

The president will drink Bud Light," White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Wednesday.

Gates had a Red Stripe.

Crowley had a Blue Moon (never heard of that).

Biden had a non-alcoholic Buckler (never heard of that either).

I would have went with Molson Ice or El Presidente.

• SabiancymSabiancym Member UncommonPosts: 3,150

It's a good thing Obama didn't have the Red Stripe.  We would have had to deal with claims that he was born in Jamaica.

• NeikenNeiken Member Posts: 254

That one almost made me laugh........k, i lied. i chuckled for a minute

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

My biggest regret is that Michael Jackson wasn't around to witness this moment.

Neither was Ed McMahon, nor Farrah Fawcett, nor Billy Mays, nor ...?

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

My biggest regret is that Michael Jackson wasn't around to witness this moment.

George Carlin

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

Originally posted by Briansho
    Originally posted by Zindaihas My biggest regret is that Michael Jackson wasn't around to witness this moment.

George Carlin image

Or the Taco Bell Dog.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757
    Originally posted by popinjay

...meanwhile, the retarded keep blowing themselves up with hate of Black people in power and making themselves look dumber and dumber.

Boston Cop Suspended For Calling Gates A "Jungle Monkey"

Georgia Police Officers Run Background Check On Obama; Placed On Leave

Don Imus, Chris Wallace: Dobbs Acting Like "Grassy Knoll Nut": Lou Dobbs' Ratings Take A Hit Over "Birther" Controversy

Fox News "Distances" Itself From Glenn Beck's "Obama Is A Racist" Statement

More state GOP lawmakers sign on to Obama citizenship legal action

Voinovich Slams Southerners for GOP's Downfall

And the list grows. Give these morons and their audience enough rope, and they'll hang themselves with their own hatred and stupidity, lol.

Yeah I get it.  Any time someone criticises anything about Obama it means they're racist.  And certain rules and laws should only benefit non-whites.  Yeah that's real smart there mr. enlightened one.  And do you realized how overdone and cliche'd your canned PC comments are?

Originally posted by greymann

Yeah I get it.  Any time someone criticises anything about Obama it means they're racist.  And certain rules and laws should only benefit non-whites.  Yeah that's real smart there mr. enlightened one.  And do you realized how overdone and cliche'd your canned PC comments are?

Someone's blaming the world for them not getting ahead again.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

Originally posted by greymann

Someone's blaming the world for them not getting ahead again.

Huh?  If I don't get ahead it's my own problem.  I'll leave the blame game up to obama supporters with whome it seems to thrive.

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by Cleffy

Bud Light usually is.

The president will drink Bud Light," White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Wednesday.

Gates had a Red Stripe.

Crowley had a Blue Moon (never heard of that).

Biden had a non-alcoholic Buckler (never heard of that either).

I would have went with Molson Ice or El Presidente.

And it cost the American people $500,000 just to have a beer summit. (figure of speech)..

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"