Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This forum seems dead, is anyone still excited?

kingsnuffkingsnuff Member Posts: 73

I keep checking this forum, along with Dark and Light, Darkfall, Shadowbane, and a few others... This one seems to get the least amount of posts and replys. Is anyone even looking here anymore? Is anyone still excited about this game? I pre-ordered it, and if it launches in Feb I'll be playing the day I get it, I hope there are a lot of people who are doing the same. If this game doesnt have a big following I think I will move over to Dark and Light when it comes out. Here is a lil Poll to see how mmorpg.com fans are doing with this game

Comments

• worisworis Member Posts: 86
    I don't see a reason why people would post much here, since the game has their own official forum.

---------------
    MMORPG genre=trend=lots of subscriptions/bad games

• kingsnuffkingsnuff Member Posts: 73

Originally posted by woris
    I don't see a reason why people would post much here, since the game has their own official forum.

Still though, every other game I mentioned I am following has official forums, and people post here a lot. This is a pretty big website to MMORPG fans.

• worisworis Member Posts: 86

There isn't much to talk right now, and the other ones you mentioned simply have more people talking about them :)

Im sure many people are following Mourning, but as theres no public beta yet, not so many are interested..

---------------
    MMORPG genre has become a trend. Result: Lot of subscriptions --> bad games.

---------------
    MMORPG genre=trend=lots of subscriptions/bad games

• funwanfunwan Member Posts: 8
    i'm loooking forward to this game hopefully it's gonna be the sort of game i like :)

• minearminear Member Posts: 63

Well I've been following Darkfall(well following what they actually put on there official site :/) ,and playing WoW when I happened to stumble across this game and well it looks really promising. It also has a release date coming up pretty fast. This may very well be what I will play untill we find out if Darkfall is really going to comeout or if they really are going to throw it out!

If sharing my all knowing wisdom offends you I apologize........kinda!

If sharing my all knowing wisdom offends you I apologize........kinda!

• EnergizeEnergize Member Posts: 35

This game is great. Beta is starting again at the beggining of feb before it is released at the end of the month!

• dantufydantufy Member Posts: 20

.HI

I think this game will make a difference in the all mmorpg's world that we have now.i know that because i'm working in the team as game designer and i can telll u that.this game will rock. I for myself will work day and play it all nighht.man i cant wait for the release day..BTW ceck the guilds forum here i'm gonna start a guild from the 1 day.tyvm::::17::

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by Energize
    This game is great. Beta is starting again at the beggining of feb before it is released at the end of the month!

The game is great? Aye the concepts are great. It is in closed beta at the moment, your proclaiming a game great at this stage is a bit premature, my feeling is is that you are not currently in beta....... riddle me this Batman... I hope it is great, I want Dan and his minions to make a great game and retire wealthy, but calling it great pre open beta is just silly fanboi talk....

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by dantufy
    .HII think this game will make a difference in the all mmorpg's world that we have now.i know that because i'm working in the team as game designer and i can telll u that.this game will rock. I for myself will work day and play it all nighht.man i cant wait for the release day..BTW ceck the guilds forum here i'm gonna start a guild from the 1 day.tyvm::::17::

Not sure I recognize you from the Mourning forums mate, but congrats being part of the dev team. Work day and night? Arent you people on like a two week holiday break? Get back to work will you? ::::40::

Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• TarlTarl Member Posts: 67

alot of hype for how many years? those forums are dead some times, and filled with soem crazy talk from one of the developeers on the other, dave? we will see when they go open beta, will check it out then

• triptronictriptronic Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I about got eq2 fewdays ago intell i starting looking up features for this game overall sounds alot better then everquest 2, i love the bloodline feature.

• Billius8Billius8 Member Posts: 574

If they wake up and drop this silly permadeath/dynasty concept, I think this game has a shot at success. Folks don't want to play a character for 500 hours only to start over as the character's descendent. Some these new ideas which seem novel are really a step in the wrong direction. I hope someday MMORPG designers take a look at what worked (EQ1 is a good model) and replicate as much as they can from that, instead of creating new, off-the-wall concepts that only detract from fun and immersion.

• dantufydantufy Member Posts: 20

http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/    Maybe this forum is dead but the game forum its very alive.So don't be afraid..this game is still in attention.

Mourning : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 Mourning Welcome back, dantufy
    View New Posts
    Members: 31,477, Threads: 15,070, Posts: 149,780
    Welcome to our newest member,
    BruceDoh

• EgomancerEgomancer Member Posts: 54

Burp!

a

a

• EnergizeEnergize Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Nattydread
    Originally posted by Energize

The game is great? Aye the concepts are great. It is in closed beta at the moment, your proclaiming a game great at this stage is a bit premature, my feeling is is that you are not currently in beta....... riddle me this Batman... I hope it is great, I want Dan and his minions to make a great game and retire wealthy, but calling it great pre open beta is just silly fanboi talk....

Who cares if its fanboy talk the beta is great.

• miky25romiky25ro Member Posts: 5
    Way not image the game is great image

Beear

Beear