Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks guys!

devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

I just want to thank everyone who stuck up for me and helped me get my account back. Thank you for everything. Some crazy stuff was going on but  thanks to my friends here I am back! It has been a crazy  and very confusing week. I am not going into details, because I really  do not enjoy being a target. I just want to be able to kick back ,relax ,and have good discussions with friends. You guys are great. Thank you.

Comments

• snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863

First!!

And welcome back^^

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Cool, get to see more and more of your hideous text colour 

?

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

(>_<)

(o_o)

(0_0)

(^_^)    

Welcome back...

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Welcome back.  ;]

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

You call that a thank you?  Drop 'em and dance sweetheart.

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one. 

Welcome back!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

You call that a thank you?  Drop 'em and dance sweetheart.
    Sorry, just couldn't resist that one. 
    Welcome back!

I'm inclined to side with Zin...

Make with the doing!... and of course welcome back.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Wellcome back.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

What happened?

O_o o_O

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

What happened?

I was wandering this Myself, But i just figured I had missed it.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

Originally posted by Bigdavo

What happened?

I was wandering this Myself, But i just figured I had missed it.

It's one of those spur of the moment things you had to be there for the first time and can never be duplicated for if it were the effect would be lost.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562

Ah Dev I didn't even know. Had I known I would have been happy to destroy your enemies with as much ultra violence as is necessary, and maybe a bit more to show off and have some fun.

Either way, welcome back.

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300

If that one guy is actually your husband he needs to chill out.  This isn't the real world, it's the internets.

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Thank you again guys! Honestly, I am not all sure what is going on myself, and once I do, I may be more inclined to discuss these things.. Lets just say it has been a disturbing week.

Originally posted by deviliscious

Lets just say it has been a disturbing week.

Disturbing is the fact that you did not at all take Zindaihas and my suggestion under any kind of consideration...

• snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863
    Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by deviliscious

Lets just say it has been a disturbing week.

Disturbing is the fact that you did not at all take Zindaihas and my suggestion under any kind of consideration...

Well we should stop being cheapskates and send her a few cases of beer/bourbon to convince her:P

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.

• TxBuckeyeTxBuckeye Member Posts: 8

x

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I missed something exciting?  Dang it all anyway.  <<< said that in my best impression of a southern belle' by the way.  LOL!