Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which is the strongest ancient civilization?

vivian001vivian001 Member Posts: 24

Which is the strongest ancient civilization?

There are 10 ancient civilizations in Rise of Empire. Based on current situation, the most picked one is China, and followed with Barbarian, Zulu, Vikings and so. Personally I pick Byzantine, coz I remember they have strong cavalry. Their troops-crusade used to fight in middle east for hundreds of years. Then they must all be very skillful and experienced warriors. Now, make your choice, pick up the most powerful ancient civilization in human history and tell us why.

1. Turkey

2. Vikings

3. Zulu

4. Inca

5. China

6. Byzantine

7. Huns

8. Barbarian

9. France

10. Egypt

Comments

• vivian001vivian001 Member Posts: 24

Hi guys, thank you for your participating, but besides making your choice, please also writting some of your thoughts, why you think the civilization is powerful, also please leaving the civilization you chose. Thank you

• vivian002vivian002 Member Posts: 10

Alright lets go down the line

Turkey- Not much of a power until the Ottomans came along

Vikings- They were Peasant raiders, raided the wealth of Europe for many generations, successful but, not so well at fielding a professional army.

Byzantine- Greatest power in Europe under Justianian, he was a dreamer wanted his lake back. To bad after he died it started to fall just like it's Western brother.

Huns- Fierce, and powerful held a great Empire in central and Eastern Europe, however after Atilla died, it began to fall.

Barbarians- Barbarians are just that, they are not Civilized.

France- Ah, very powerful and great under Charlamagne, very large empire. Remained strong throughout the middle ages even with so many surrounding enemies.

Egypt-A rise and fall power, never anything magnificent after the Age of Pharaohs.

Ultimately out of those civilizations I'd give it to France, because they were a lasting power able to defend themselves against the Moors, Milan, and England.Alright lets go down the line

Turkey- Not much of a power until the Ottomans came along

Vikings- They were Peasant raiders, raided the wealth of Europe for many generations, successful but, not so well at fielding a professional army.

Byzantine- Greatest power in Europe under Justianian, he was a dreamer wanted his lake back. To bad after he died it started to fall just like it's Western brother.

Huns- Fierce, and powerful held a great Empire in central and Eastern Europe, however after Atilla died, it began to fall.

Barbarians- Barbarians are just that, they are not Civilized.

France- Ah, very powerful and great under Charlamagne, very large empire. Remained strong throughout the middle ages even with so many surrounding enemies.

Egypt-A rise and fall power, never anything magnificent after the Age of Pharaohs.

Ultimately out of those civilizations I'd give it to France, because they were a lasting power able to defend themselves against the Moors, Milan, and England.

• xxq1xxq1 Member Posts: 1

CHINA

• rex0027rex0027 Member Posts: 12

• kori1119kori1119 Member Posts: 10

Zulu  is the strongest

• kori1119kori1119 Member Posts: 10

game wise, i would go with zulu since they dont need to build any hunting ground to get food, their farm work all year round.

so more food = more search = more land = more building = more defense