Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im stuck in limbo :(

ZilleriusZillerius Member Posts: 3

Hey people, this is my first post on mmorpg and i was hoping that some of you guys could help me decide about a game to play :D

I am looking for an MMORPG, obviously, but im totally fed up of all this "levelling" crap.

My previous experience of mmorpg's are:

Runescape, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Lord of the rings Online and to a tiny extent EvE online.

But at the moment i am stuck.. im looking for a game which has these things.

• Player owned housing MAJOR thing for me
  • Decent Graphics, Doesnt have to blow my mind, but somethign a bit above Runescape is preferable :)
  • No levelling. I dont have a problem with this to an extent as long as the rest of the game is enticing, so maybe forget this one.
  • A stealth type class, or maybe NO classes at all
  • Decent/good PvP
  • PvE i dont care much about.
  • Sandbox would be preferable, but Theme park type game is also ok.
  • Already made, not in beta or in development.
  • I LOOOOOOOOVED Oblivion. If you found a game which would be like that for me except online.. then i would love you.

I think thats everything

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Originally posted by Zillerius

Hey people, this is my first post on mmorpg and i was hoping that some of you guys could help me decide about a game to play :D

I am looking for an MMORPG, obviously, but im totally fed up of all this "levelling" crap.

My previous experience of mmorpg's are:
    Runescape, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Lord of the rings Online and to a tiny extent EvE online.

But at the moment i am stuck.. im looking for a game which has these things.

Player owned housing MAJOR thing for me
    Decent Graphics, Doesnt have to blow my mind, but somethign a bit above Runescape is preferable :)
    No levelling. I dont have a problem with this to an extent as long as the rest of the game is enticing, so maybe forget this one.
    A stealth type class, or maybe NO classes at all
    Decent/good PvP
    PvE i dont care much about.
    Sandbox would be preferable, but Theme park type game is also ok.
    Already made, not in beta or in development.

I think thats everything

Well, you've already tried eve. I can't believe I'm saying this but perhaps the Dark Fall? or the upcoming mortal online.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ZilleriusZillerius Member Posts: 3

Well i played Darkfall for a while and realised that it sucked a good bit of cock.

Mortal online is what i really want to come out however that wont be out for another while.

I have been sooooooooo tempted to go back to Darkfall. But im also perma-banned from the forums for exessive trolling.. I could get on to it if i cared enough.. but at the moment its like.. na.

I want to see what other games are out there.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500

Have to agree, DF might fit the bill for you, and it just had a NA server launch, so good time to get in.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

the sort of people this website attracts blows my mind....LOL.

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

• ZilleriusZillerius Member Posts: 3

thanks for that. Ill bear that in mind.