Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pandora Saga Open Beta English Version (RELEASED)!!!

wazzzuuuupp.....

Pandora Saga English Version will be Open Beta on 23rd July 2009 !!!

Pandora saga is the 1st Japan MADE online game and currently there is only 3 version has been released WHICH IS the Japan version ,Korea version ,& Taiwan Version.

So, the 4th version will be the ENGLISH VERSION yeayyyy!!!!

so want to know more? check out this official website

pandorasaga.myrosso.com/index_cb.html

There are 6 races:

human

elf

dwarf

myrine

lapin

enkidu

(all races can play any jobs) so choose what you like..~~...

see u guys in open beta!!!

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by otsume

wazzzuuuupp.....
    Pandora Saga English Version will be Open Beta on 23rd July 2009 !!!
    Pandora saga is the 1st Japan MADE online game and currently there is only 3 version has been released WHICH IS the Japan version ,Korea version ,& Taiwan Version.
    So, the 4th version will be the ENGLISH VERSION yeayyyy!!!!

so want to know more? check out this official website
    pandorasaga.myrosso.com/index_cb.html

There are 6 races:

human

elf

dwarf

myrine

lapin

enkidu

(all races can play any jobs) so choose what you like..~~...
    see u guys in open beta!!!

The first Japanese made online game. lol

Try some truth in avertising next time.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Just looking at that webpage makes my eyes hurt, it's one of the most horrible lightning effects I've seen.

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

not bad at all this game is!

seen much worse that that.

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

WoW nice they got an ITEMMALL and everything, looks alot like a L2 clone tho :(

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

I played in the CB weekend, and I gotta say it isn't half bad, as far as Asian F2Ps go.

I was especially impressed by the stat system. Not only are you able to assign points to your individual attributes, but you're also able to actively level the type of attacks you're most proficient at. For example, if you use a sword, you can level your Slash attack attribute, or Crush if you use a hammer or club.

• BoA*BoA* Member UncommonPosts: 159

Requires me to input my passport ID?

I can't remember exactly, but I don't think you do.

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

Nick Name is 6 characters in length.

LOL!

Downloading... I like the gallery, but I expect another assian grinder. Hope I am horrible wrong!. I like games like Baldurs Gate or KOTOR. If this game is anything like a good RPG.... 

• AKABoondockAKABoondock Member Posts: 62

When I died for the first time at lvl 9 and my level got dropped to lvl 7.8, I quit the game and havent gotten back on. Screw that.

Originally posted by AKABoondock

When I died for the first time at lvl 9 and my level got dropped to lvl 7.8, I quit the game and havent gotten back on. Screw that.

So it has de-leveling just like FFXI. Interesting. Maybe they should just rename the game "FFXI and 1/2".

It seems to also be as tedious and party based as FFXI.

• BreakheartBreakheart Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Zorvan

So it has de-leveling just like FFXI. Interesting. Maybe they should just rename the game "FFXI and 1/2".

I'm yet to meet someone more annoying than you.

Originally posted by Breakheart

Originally posted by Zorvan

I'm yet to meet someone more annoying than you.

Awww, you're breaking my heart.  

Now, did you have something to add about the game, or was that all you got?

• xerotwo321xerotwo321 Member UncommonPosts: 30

Ah nvm, I got it working now.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

It looks intresting, downloading it..

But wow, losing 1.2 levels? Thats insane..

.. 50 kb's per second.. god..

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

You don't lose 1.2 levels. He must have died ALOT.  I haven't lost one level so far, and at level 9 the loss is negligable.

The game is a pure grinder, not alot of skills. However it can be enjoyable.

Originally posted by Airspell

You don't lose 1.2 levels. He must have died ALOT.  I haven't lost one level so far, and at level 9 the loss is negligable.
    The game is a pure grinder, not alot of skills. However it can be enjoyable.

Not true. It was the first time I died. I had just hit lvl 9. When I rezd I was at the end of lvl 7. I dont mind XP loss from deaths, but I do when its that much.

It must have been a glitch or a bug cause I died plenty, including several times at lvl 9 and I didn't lose much xp at all. 

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

Same here i died allot..Never went down a level..I am still trying to make heads and tails of this game..What i do know for sure it is a grinder from lvl 1-20.Also note..There is really nothing in this game to keep you busy except for the grind..

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

How is the pvp, free for all, loot droping, no pvp?

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • ricma985ricma985 Member Posts: 84

I can't even play it... Whenever the game finishes with updating gameguard windows crashes...(win 7 rc) And i get BSoD... Aaaand it happened with another game also (i think it was YS online or something).

Damnit...

There's limited pvp.

Hmm....maybe it was a bug or something afterall......or maybe i was just too baked....Sorry if I mislead anyone, but I really thought I lost that much in level!

At level 17 I might lose a few % points , but that's it. Game is a massive grind, but it isn't  totally devoid of fun. Unless you play a full healer like myself then it can get quite annoying when you cant find a group , since I can't kill anything with my build lol.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I heard the strong point of this game was the RVR and pvp, anyone have thoughts on that part?