Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATI Radeon HD3650 for $30

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

*EDIT

I see I've placed this in the wrong forum. My apologies, I haven't been checking out the new divisions.

Hey guys!

I've been dropping in every now and then (obviously haven't been posting much recently) -- have a lot more spare time on my hands right now since my alternator died on me (and I don't exactly have the cash to get it repaired...been catching rides from members of my unit) And I've been thinking of going back to my 'gaming days'.

Basically, is anyone still on EQII? If so, is it worth going back to for me? I played the game when the cap was (I THINK) 70. I almost hit the cap, but the grind, and a hell of a lot of other things, got to me and I quit. Is it worth going back to? If not, is L2? While I'm at it, is there an mmo out there that's my type? --that's for the guys that know me well enough, obviously.

Nonetheless, while stopping by I'd like to share this deal with you guys. I've been making a little extra cash off ebay recently and noticed today's 'daily deal' -- thought at least one person here would take advantage of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-VisionTek-RADEON-HD3650-1GBO-PCIe-Graphics-Card_W0QQitemZ350230734892QQcategoryZ3762QQcmdZViewItem

The card is chump change, so why not, right?

Anyway, thought I'd keep in touch at the least!

-Murt

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Those prices are pretty common right now.  Nearly every video card that isn't in the upper range costs under $100.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

My mistake, I haven't kept up with the current hardware going into PC modifications (yeh...I'm extremely behind!).

Forgive me.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I suggest you give Aion a try.

Aion is a bit like Everquest 2 and a bit like Lineage 2. It's also made by NCsoft.

it comes out in a little while.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Hey Murt! Did you recover fully? I've been wondering how you have been.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Hey Dek!

Glad to see an old friend still on the boards!

As far as the recovery goes, it's operation, after operation, after operation -- in short, no. It's really starting to get to me (frustration wise, that is).

How's life been going with you?

--And thanks to the previous post about Aion, I will look into it! As far as for now I've resubscribed to EQII to check it out and see if I still would like it, I have a 4 hour patch....gah.

• NazBornNazBorn Member Posts: 2

good choice of VGA card. but, why aren't you getting the newer ones? at least, you can save many games in the future that requires that the newer VGAs.