Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally a non-lazy MMO :)

ILty-CatILty-Cat Member Posts: 39

I can't wait! You literally press the buttons to make your own combos instead of pressing one button and having an combo made for you!?

I might just tinkle myself.

I feel bad for the lazy gamers that press a button and watch the combo go while they suck down their fountain drink adn munch ontehir double cheese burger with extra mustard. o.O; I mean...They'd actually have to pay attention to whats going on with their character. ):

Poor guys. <3

:P

Omfg...and you can run up walls and stuff. <333333

Can't we just all get along? >D

/\*. "Pew Pew"
| | `.
| | *>|o

Darkfall = Epic fail.

Comments

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448
    Originally posted by ILty-Cat

I can't wait! You literally press the buttons to make your own combos instead of pressing one button and having an combo made for you!?

I feel bad for the lazy gamers that press a button and watch the combo go while they suck down their fountain drink adn munch ontehir double cheese burger with extra mustard. o.O; I mean...They'd actually have to pay attention to whats going on with their character. ):

Poor guys. <3

Like AoC's combat system? I hope it's better than AoC's because I thought their combat was terrible.

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

• Mattyb710Mattyb710 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by Abrahmm

Poor guys. <3

Like AoC's combat system? I hope it's better than AoC's because I thought their combat was terrible.

AoC's actual combat system is probably the least terrible part of that whole failure of a game.

• ILty-CatILty-Cat Member Posts: 39

I was going to play AoC but I hear that it's bugged to no end and stuff...I chicken'd out. xD

Can't we just all get along? >D

/\*. "Pew Pew"
    | | `.
    | | *>|o

Darkfall = Epic fail.

• ManchineManchine Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Originally posted by Mattyb710

Originally posted by Abrahmm

Poor guys. <3

AoC's actual combat system is probably the least terrible part of that whole failure of a game.

AoC was probable the best combat system I have seen.  DCOU is gonna be a first person shooter type.  Which probable I won't like but I will give it a shot.  =)