Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can people compare RoM with WoW ???

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

i cant believe how some people can compare this Beta game to the huge unbelievable gameworld  of  WoW.

am not a fan of WoW, i havent played it in 2 years, but comparing this crap with WoW is hardly possible.

This game has horrible PvP, this game has a Horrible Grind concept, this game has no Endgame content, this game has no feeling and atmosphere like WoW.

RoM does not even have working pets or much choice from the game areas, you have 2 areas and thats it

the crafting system in RoM is a joke, and and and and

This whole WoW vs RoM comparison is unnecessary and a joke.

I am sure Blizzards devs are laughing their ass off when readin such crap about RoM vs WoW

You need 200$ min and 6 month to have a superior character in RoM, you only need 6 x 12.95 and 6 month in WoW and theres no need to buy this cash shop shit all the time for better gear and and and...

IN SHORT >> there is no aspect of RoM just close to WoW....

p.s Vanguard, DAOC, EQ2 even EQ1 is better than this Ripoff that only wants you to pull your VISA card.....

Comments

• RafadotnechiRafadotnechi Member UncommonPosts: 90

Dont feed the wow fanboy troll

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456

So far I see more elements of the game that remind me of FFXI than anything else, even character customization is deeper than WoW.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Cochran1

So far I see more elements of the game that remind me of FFXI than anything else, even character customization is deeper than WoW.

Does not make any sense what so ever.

FFXI had the LEAST amount of character customization ever, if you are going to say that it is like FFXI you should use an example that holds true to that game.

Even if the character cusomization IS deeper than WoW it doesn't justify your first statement.

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456

The subjob system is from FFXI and other small elements like tracking an items auction history is what I'm talking about. Rebuttal?

• GregtheexconGregtheexcon Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by Portland

i cant believe how some people can compare this Beta game to the huge unbelievable gameworld  of  WoW.
     am not a fan of WoW, i havent played it in 2 years, but comparing this crap with WoW is hardly possible.
    This game has horrible PvP, this game has a Horrible Grind concept, this game has no Endgame content, this game has no feeling and atmosphere like WoW.
    RoM does not even have working pets or much choice from the game areas, you have 2 areas and thats it
    the crafting system in RoM is a joke, and and and and
    This whole WoW vs RoM comparison is unnecessary and a joke.
    I am sure Blizzards devs are laughing their ass off when readin such crap about RoM vs WoW
    You need 200$ min and 6 month to have a superior character in RoM, you only need 6 x 12.95 and 6 month in WoW and theres no need to buy this cash shop shit all the time for better gear and and and...

IN SHORT >> there is no aspect of RoM just close to WoW....

p.s Vanguard, DAOC, EQ2 even EQ1 is better than this Ripoff that only wants you to pull your VISA card.....

Crafting a joke huh, last time i checked WoW had the same idea, have X amount of each material stand in front of proper tool, click craft and bam its done. There both simplistic so your argument is false.

Grind? You're ffin kidding right. In WoW you had honor grind, badge grind, raid grind, instance grind, gathering grind, crafting grind. 5k epic flying skill which took lots of gold grinding. Honor grinding 50k honor for 1 piece took days in itself. Badge grinding for tier pices in raids. Running instances for badges and gears just to do raids.  Theres the profession grind, farming mats to make items to lvl up skill or spamming to sell so people can up your skill. 

So yeah, last time I checked WoW had lots of grind to......so you fail again.

Please tell me you didn't just compare WoW's far more unbalanced pvp with this one. Sure you have better instanced pvp in WoW but on the whole the balance in WOW is far more out of whack. Don't believe me? Then your an idiot because its so obvious.

So yea, your whole argument is bad, very pathetic actually because all your points are in both games.

Granted this game doesn't have the polish of WoW, but on the whole its a grind to end game max stats with imbalanced button mashing pvp. So its alot more like WoW then the supposed other clones.

Nice try.

EDIT:oh and about the polish, WoW has been around much longer, so the polish obviously should be better, but for f2p this game gets damn close to WoW.

WoW is a great game it really is, and RoM does it better then any other game out there for bringing what WOW does to the table and is trying to add new features. If WoW all of a sudden dropped dead RoM would cleary scoop up most of the WoW lovers.

Enjoy : )

• DerekGordonDerekGordon Member Posts: 59

Due to the lack of detail in this post, I am going to need to lock it to prevent flamming and trolling.

MMORPG.com Staff

Derek Gordon

This discussion has been closed.