Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a last chance to play?

DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 Member UncommonPosts: 174

Hey everybody.

I used to play MxO back in the day. I beta tested it and subscribed for various periods of its time. I loved the community this game had. The game wasn't the best out there, but the community made the game. The in-game events were always so much fun! And now I'm quite sad to hear the game is closing down. I'd love to play it just one last time before it leaves us. I really want to join in on the final event! I have an account but haven't subscribed in quite some time. I'm just wondering if there is any way I can jack in again before the shut down? Buddy/trial keys? I don't know. If anyone knows anything that could help me, please post!

Thanks =)

Comments

• EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by DanyBoy2005

Hey everybody.
    I used to play MxO back in the day. I beta tested it and subscribed for various periods of its time. I loved the community this game had. The game wasn't the best out there, but the community made the game. The in-game events were always so much fun! And now I'm quite sad to hear the game is closing down. I'd love to play it just one last time before it leaves us. I really want to join in on the final event! I have an account but haven't subscribed in quite some time. I'm just wondering if there is any way I can jack in again before the shut down? Buddy/trial keys? I don't know. If anyone knows anything that could help me, please post!
    Thanks =)

If you had an account previously, you should be able to login free of charge until the shutdown date.

All previous MxO accounts are now exempt from payment.

• KozomKozom Member Posts: 121

sad sad sad days. i will try to reactivate my old account as well. my day (night) is ruined. the game was fun 2 bad it has 2 die.  

• DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 Member UncommonPosts: 174

I'd be stoked if I can login now! Once I install and update. I'll let everyone know if I'm jacked in or not.

• merv808merv808 Member UncommonPosts: 511

why not just make it free?

• DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 Member UncommonPosts: 174

They still have to pay for the server. I wish it was free.