Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One of the new Aion instances for NA 1.5

jamiszjamisz Member Posts: 66

"It's a pretty big map ( ~same size as the lvl 10-20 area)

There are 16 Bosses, and you have to kill them in less than 4 hours. Heroic armors drop on these bosses, heroic weapons drop on the last boss. The last boss' power depends on your score i.e if you reach the final boss pretty fast it will be stronger and it will drop some pretty good stuff. ( unfortunately we sucked and wiped 2 times, therefore we didn't get the biggest boss (S grade is the best score.)"

Quoting another source here

Comments

• HaikenHaiken Member Posts: 81

Very nice, Thanks alot for posting it, I cant wait to be doing that with my Legion.

Is only for level 50 or are there instances for lower levels ?

• alextodoalextodo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Sweet .... can`t wait to roll through it soon.  :D

• jamiszjamisz Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Haiken

Very nice, Thanks alot for posting it, I cant wait to be doing that with my Legion.

Game seems to be pretty heavy in content already, i cant say for sure but im willing to bet there are lower tier instances

• whozthisguywhozthisguy Member UncommonPosts: 186

are there other instances? no, theres only one instance in aion and its this one...comon.

• alextodoalextodo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Instances start at around 28-29 and go all the way to 50. [ really  :D ] With Patch 1.5 there are around 15-20 Instances in the Game. Each having a different playstyle.

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Awesome, final boss scalability.

Is it a linear instance or does it offer multiple path choices?

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238
    Originally posted by woxiang

Chinese RMT failure spamming

Why do you lie?

• ViluVilu Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by whozthisguy

are there other instances? no, theres only one instance in aion and its this one...comon.

False!

Please don't post your bullcrap or at least do your research before you do it.

Translated patch notes:

1.5 (NA/EU will release with this patch, betas currently use 1.0 version of the game, as well as chinese servers - recently one region updated for 1.2 in chinese. 1.5 is currently in test servers for koreans)

incase you're too lazy to read, 1.5 adds 12 instances. 1.2 adds at least 2 instances. There you have it, more than 1 instance.

• jamiszjamisz Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Vilu

False!

Translated patch notes:

1.5 (NA/EU will release with this patch, betas currently use 1.0 version of the game, as well as chinese servers - recently one region updated for 1.2 in chinese. 1.5 is currently in test servers for koreans)

incase you're too lazy to read, 1.5 adds 12 instances. 1.2 adds at least 2 instances. There you have it, more than 1 instance.

I believe he was being sarcastic....easy killa

• comerbcomerb Member UncommonPosts: 944
    Originally posted by Vilu

False!

Translated patch notes:

Your sarcasm meter needs a good tuning.

• kaedexkaedex Member Posts: 23

which server is 1.2 on  China ?

and will the update make me unable to play back on 1.1 ?