Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Of There Online

Kazzdude1Kazzdude1 Member UncommonPosts: 17

<p>Its been nearly a year since i've played this game but i'll give you what i know. This game was alright from the beginning. I played it with a friend and we met some people and explored a bit. The graphics were suckish and slow at first but i figured out i had to raise the connection speed on the options so it did a little better after that. After a while of exploring it all, we got bored and decided to get some clothes or a house or a car. Turns out everything on there except the clothes on your back and a hoverboard costs REAL LIFE CASH. Its bull crap! There's a trial version of it that lasts like 3 minutes but that sucks. When you finally get the outfit u want, it disappears. When you finally jump the ramp you wanted to in the trial monster truck, it disappears! Luckily i met some rich friends and they were willing to give me things without me even asking! (thank you all by the way). The hoverboard you do it is alright. You can do tricks and stuff with it. We pretty much just hung with people and used other people's houses to mess around in. After about 2 days of playing, it just lost its fun. We quit after that and i havn't been back since. If you are looking for a game that costs quite a bit, this is it. As for me, i dont think its worth spending 50 bucks real life cash to have a life on an offbrand sims game. If i were you guys, i'd stick to somethin else. -_-</p>

Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

where?

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• RalsarRalsar Member UncommonPosts: 305

There

• Kazzdude1Kazzdude1 Member UncommonPosts: 17

*Update* I replayed There online about a week and a half ago to see how it had changed. The game hasnt really changed much. There weren't many people there the first time i played a year ago. But now there are even less. the graphics are still as bad as ever but the connection ttrick i used a year ago doesnt seem to work as well now. I'm still seeing houses that are just pure white pixels because of their connections. I can run any other game online just fine, so i know it's not me. Everything still costs cash except now all the stuff my friends gave me has been taken away. Hardly anybody is on here anymore and as for the beach where i met all the people, i cant find it anymore. Nothing looks familiar because of all the white pixelated houses. This game sucks i wouldnt even recommend it. If you want to waste cash like this on a game, i prefer second life.

Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Well, that settles that. You're not Joel.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams