Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta!

mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

I like pancakes... who else likes pancakes?

Comments

• selobthegodselobthegod Member Posts: 155

no beta key for me :(!!! damn i was hoping i would get in :(

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

You're very lucky, since the initial phase you got into was only 1,000 invites... I so hate you right now. 8)

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• CHAKALACHAKALA Member Posts: 9

Whasn't there a NDA? I mean you just violated it and should be kicked out of Beta.

P.S. Darkholme edit your sig so it sais "Stargate Worlds - Died while giving birth" :D

• SandmanSandman Member Posts: 3

I recieved a beta invite and I am very excited as well.

No, it is not an NDA breach to discuss the fact that there is a beta and that he is in it. In fact, that is pretty much all we are permitted to discuss.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

Inserting edited useless text here. So I dont get 'banned'.

Read the WHOLE NDA again and you will know why. There is a section whre it sais "You are not allowed to publically say you are in the beta"

• NeosaiNeosai Member Posts: 401

Already seen two NDA violation posts today.  Careful guys, unless you don't care about the ban.

My point exactly!

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

While I agree with Telling him to Not talk about it... Yall must have sad little lives to report it....

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by Ekibiogami

While I agree with Telling him to Not talk about it... Yall must have sad little lives to report it....

Maybe their mad they didn't get in. Also on the official fourms their nda post only seems to say don't talk about the game. Seems like since many people would want to say woot I made it they would say dont say that.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• BreakheartBreakheart Member Posts: 25

I signed up for beta since the first time it was announced, no key for me! OMG!

• xecollonsxecollons Member UncommonPosts: 5

I loved to get a referral code. Thanks!

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

Beta server goes up this weekend. :D

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Originally posted by xecollons

I loved to get a referral code. Thanks!

Know that:

"Anyone who publicly posts a referral code without our authorization will have their referral code revoked and account suspended." 

And those referral threads just get deleted.