Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some flaws of runescape

chizzle789chizzle789 Member Posts: 3

runescape is the best mmorpg there is 2 flaws the grand exchange and trade limits.the grand exchange stinks the only thing i sell in the afternoon are cannonballs. so i have to stay on till the middle of the night to sell some thing quick beacause i hate waiting. plus the trade limits are gay it depends on quest point? if i were to make it i would do it like this:your combat lvl multiplied by 1000(eg.82X1000=82000 limit).

Comments

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

There are alot more than 2, here is just a start :

The Flaws of Runescape

• chizzle789chizzle789 Member Posts: 3

yeah that is all true i am kind of young and dont lookin to things deeply plus i have only been playing for 2 years and havent noticed anything.dont bother reading this

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359
    Originally posted by chizzle789

yeah that is all true i am kind of young and dont lookin to things deeply plus i have only been playing for 2 years and havent noticed anything.dont bother reading this

People should read what you have to say about it. Developers need to know what gamers want  and your opinion should matter to them.  Speaking up is the only way to make that happen. 

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

#2 for sure, you must move over to that thread. TY Devellicious

Flaw 3: Apart from being dumb to try to make more real life money, Jagex keep slowing all skills ability down. Even Meelee nowdays is full of '0' hits so lets say they make 1 player take 3 times the time to kill something while they seem to make about 20 people quit aswell doing this. Only the biggest idiots would do such a brain-dead thing and yes Jagex are doing that!

• narakuunarakuu Member Posts: 348

I thought the whole game was a flaw.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Oh jeez. I played this a few years back. I'll give it that there were actually a lot of good design decisions back then - the quests tended to be interesting - but in every other aspect it was just plain awful. To add to the graph, think of it this way - you are halfway to your next multiple of 10 skill when you are 8 below it.

Examples - experience wise, you are halfway to 99 at level 92. You are halfway to 90 at 82. Etc. Also, at least when I played, the defense skill had absolutely no use in PvP. In terms of sheer coding, it played nearly zero role in whether you lived or died.

Anyway, lots of pent up rage. But - this game is capable of being full of laughs as long as you no matter what do not take it seriously at all. If you get to even a mildly high level, low level players in F2P servers will fawn over you as if you were a god and offer you sexual favors in return for items.

• b2i12b2i12 Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by Jalice888

#2 for sure, you must move over to that thread. TY Devellicious
    Flaw 3: Apart from being dumb to try to make more real life money, Jagex keep slowing all skills ability down. Even Meelee nowdays is full of '0' hits so lets say they make 1 player take 3 times the time to kill something while they seem to make about 20 people quit aswell doing this. Only the biggest idiots would do such a brain-dead thing and yes Jagex are doing that!

This would not surpise me at all if jagex would do something as low as that.  One day enough will be enough and they will have no choice ,but to listnen to what the games players want. Who knows though by then it will probly be to late.

*oh yea and the latest game update caused a complete and total market crash. Also jagex is so smart they thought it would be practical to take down all the main trade servers on the day of the crash. Way to go again jagex way to go.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Even if I have strong interest in a full scale offensive against Jagex's operations and agenda over the net, I still strongly support the honest people who play runescape and those player moderators  who are working HARD against great odds like corruption and bribery to make runescape a better place for those who still play. If you are reading Choongy12345 and Lady Shari X, you are the best examples of Runescape Player Moderators I will ever know. Live on and live strong in runescape.

• FunIsRPGFunIsRPG Member Posts: 7

I find the Grand Exchange convenient, it makes trading on runescape easier. I do think they could change the trade limits though.