Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just broke a rule, i got some questions.

zehsebaszehsebas Member UncommonPosts: 13

1, what is the penalty?

2, does that penalty go away if i say sorry? :P

3, does having a penalty damage the change of getting something like a key?

Thanks ^_^

I really love mmorpg.com XD

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Rule for who, be more specific.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • zehsebaszehsebas Member UncommonPosts: 13

i broke the rule of code sharing,

I got an code, but it was for america only, so i gave it away.

that was not allowed apperently.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Warnings and bans have no effect on your chances of winning a drawing here. It is my understanding that warning and ban reports are permanent additions to your records here. Repeated offences within a short period of time could cause someone to have their membership permanently banned.

It also depends on what caused the offense. Virtual gold sellers are permanently banned on their first post. There are some members who have been here for years and have received many warnings and temporary bans but they are still here and still actively posting.

Just regard your single warning as a shot across the bow. That continuing to do what you did could cause harsher penalties.

Personally, I have never received a written warning or ban but I have had several posts deleted.  I regard many of those deletions as warnings and at least for a little while try to adjust my posting habits.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Daxx1990Daxx1990 Member Posts: 23

Different offences causes different  penalties. They do not affect your chances of drawing a key, but are Archived.

• XboxOmacXboxOmac Member Posts: 27

What are codes or keys?