Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

best duo for me and son?

Order or Destruction, it does not matter....we are looking for the most effective duo we can make to support each other in PvP.  We will be sitting next to each other so communication is instant.

I was under the impression tank/healer was good but I really do not know.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by meleemadness
    Order or Destruction, it does not matter....we are looking for the most effective duo we can make to support each other in PvP.  We will be sitting next to each other so communication is instant.
    I was under the impression tank/healer was good but I really do not know.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1) War Priest and Bright Wizard.

2) War Priest and KOTBS.

3) War Priest and White Lion.

4) War Priest and Engineer.

5) War Priest and War Priest. :)

• markoraosmarkoraos Member Posts: 1,593

Well most of the classes can "synergize" in WAR - actually they're built that way.

I found a combination of 2 Witch Hunters particularly fun for scenario play - especially if you're playing in the same room. No one can survive a simultaneous attack by 2 WHs... you're like 2 stealthed sharks just picking your targets one by one. :)

A pure Tank/healer combination is not a particularly good one tho because it does lack dps. However, a melee-healer (WP again :) with a dps tank (say Ironbreaker) combo might be really interesting.

Hmm... ranged dps healer and a nuker? (Archmage + Bright Wizard)? DPS tank and healer-buffer (Ironbreaker and Runepriest?) Two ranged dps utilities (Shadow Warriors) triangulating their targets? There are many interesting combinations you can devise.

I'd reccomed you try out some combos by simply creating the chars and jumping into scenarios right away. After a few levels you'll get an approximate feel of how the combo works.

• 7Fold7Fold Member Posts: 318
    Originally posted by popinjay

Originally posted by meleemadness

1) War Priest and Bright Wizard.

2) War Priest and KOTBS.

3) War Priest and White Lion.

4) War Priest and Engineer.

5) War Priest and War Priest. :)

Yes WP is great, but less so after the chalice nerf. An AM's are pretty good right now as well.

I would say if you are going order

WP an BW for pvp

or Any healer and either an IB or Kotbs for pve and pvp

If you are looking at destro'

DOK and Chosen cant go wrong here

DOK and Scorcerres for bombs

DOK and SH for the ultimate pain in the you know what duo

Good Luck

• D|CED|CE Member Posts: 197

Go Order. While classes are "similar", Order has more of  good abilities that are unique.

First class choice if obvious - Warrior Priest. They have decent dps for a healer and can solo a lot of PvE content. Their surviving ability under heavy fire is decent too.

For the second choice of class, I would pick a tank (Iron Breaker or KOTBS) or a Slayer if you like more dps. Tank is a better choice, because you will be able to guard your healer and two of you together will be very hard to kill.

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

I play Warrior Priest, my brother plays as a White Lion, we do fantastic, especially as White Lion pets have decent tanking capabilty and do good damage, we take down things FAST.

• KaenashKaenash Member Posts: 120

For fun, me and my daughter were blademistress and I was Archmage. I run in DOT everything then heal, and she would just chop away.

It was awesome.

• Larry2298Larry2298 Member Posts: 865

It did not matter what class combinations may you have but Warhammer is Group PVP instead of individual PVP. Besides, Warhammer has serious imbalance class. However, if you play on Open RVR server you may take some advantages to leveling up.