Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Major hacking

sagronsagron Member UncommonPosts: 9

I don't know how it is anymore, but Mu used to be riddled with one-hit hackers and bugs to replicate items. It was a major issue for me, who refuses to lower myself to such tactics. Players would come up and kill you when you could have easily beaten them if they were not cheating.

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    It's an Asian game, live with it. image

What will he do next?
  • sagronsagron Member UncommonPosts: 9

hahaha, nice. I'm American though, I have high standards! And to give them credit, when I left they were making an effort at fixing it up(vs. hacking i mean)

• Bi4everBi4ever Member Posts: 1

image hack ??? how to hack ??

Can you show me ??image

• SaxonSaxon Member Posts: 13
    70% of MU Online is using hacks of some sort, The only way to get rid of em' and continue play MU is on private servers.. image

• enfermagemenfermagem Member Posts: 12

So, the option is to let them do whatever they want and destroy the nature of the game! Sorry, but that's unacceptable!!! image

Just because they are too weak, in body and mind to accept challenges??? image

But the facts are simple... GameGuard cant hold hackers... imageimageimageimage!

Well, as the one who started the topic, I will play Mu Online as always... I pretend that they are not even there... image

Good Luck to all Mu Players... image

• elmarshalelmarshal Member Posts: 15

thanx for the good luck but really your rite hackers r people who cant play the game normaly cause there to S### to haaha

really gameguard should be updated to scan your MU files to see any random file not meant to be there to get  rid of those F###ing hackers

i not putting any thing here u'll forge it LOL

YAWN

EVERYONE HERE IS A NOOB

• el_rafael_rafa Member Posts: 31

It´s a FREE game, live with it!!!

Think MU should have a sort of police (like in the game Aspereta) to kick out hackers... Was pretty funny when one of the EM stopped me  and put me in jail becuase he thought I was Autohunting... obviously I explained... and everything cool!

That kind of things could be a solution... but I heard some GM´s in MU are invisibles to chse this guys... preety funny....

DexSurion

• elmarshalelmarshal Member Posts: 15
    THAT SOUNDS FAIRLY RANDOM BUT GO SOLUTION EH

i not putting any thing here u'll forge it LOL

YAWN

EVERYONE HERE IS A NOOB

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by el_rafa
    It´s a FREE game, live with it!!!

Think MU should have a sort of police (like in the game Aspereta) to kick out hackers... Was pretty funny when one of the EM stopped me  and put me in jail becuase he thought I was Autohunting... obviously I explained... and everything cool!
    That kind of things could be a solution... but I heard some GM´s in MU are invisibles to chse this guys... preety funny....

UO used that method for years, it hardly stopped anything at all because they lacked any form of internal tracking in their game to see if someone was doing something wrong and catching macro's by just walking around was a daunting task.

- Fadeus Hawkwood

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World