Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to come back so bad

To me this is still the best MMO out there just wondering if the population is any better and if so what server would u suggest?

Comments

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Originally posted by justtires

To me this is still the best MMO out there just wondering if the population is any better and if so what server would u suggest?

Population is very healthy on Seradon and Xeth if you are a US player.  PvP is dead.

• DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

what the point of a mmo with out pvp =(

Well, this one doesn't focus on it.  Sartok is the PvP server, but not many play on it.

• kwoshkwosh Member Posts: 109

let me see  "awe ya got me"  awe  I get you"  awe ya got me" "awe i got you LOL 

post like these crack me up...  just because it doesnt have pvp... ive pvped many times and it turns out  the way i explained it up top...

theres a pvp server...  many of us just like to explore, and create a community  and also solve mysteries and figure out puzzles...

pve is how games started out...  have your pvp game and youll always be crawling back for pve... all your pvp developed games

have criers always crying "my character isnt balanced correctly"   well heres a box a tissues jr...    Kwosh

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

Hey KYwash,

I don't want to burst your wawawa bubble, but they have some PVE content on the PVP server too, ya know. Actually, they have ALL the same PVE content on the PVP server.  That means when you're not doing one, you can do the other. Come crawling back and post a 'ya, but what a really meant' thread.

Ok thanks.

• LunicurLunicur Member Posts: 51

You can always fight in the arena on Serdaon or Xeth.

• morpinmorpin Member Posts: 360

I dont know when the last time you played, but the population has not really changed dramatically in the last couple years.  As might be expected after the game being out for 2 1/2 years there are more level 50+'s than probably any other group.  That said you can usaully find a group even though you are not a 50+.  

This game seems to spawn more people playing alts than I have ever seen.  I honestly believe its becuase there is just so much content at the lower levels that people want to go back and experience it.  Becuase of this you will find a lot of people at the other levels.

As has been said before.  Unless you start on the Isle of Dawn, the other starter areas are pretty empty.  The world is huge so you wont be stumbling over people in every chunk.  Except for the PvP server, I think the other 3 servers all have healthy populations.  I think Xeth and Seradon are neck and neck for the lead.

• LunicurLunicur Member Posts: 51

I've played on both Xeth and Seradon and it seems to me that the players on Seradon like to chat a little more. This kind of makes it feel as though the population is higher than it actually is. 

• NovaKayneNovaKayne Member Posts: 743

Umm, Playing in groups against the server AI?  Quests, raids, crafting, groups, exploration, discovery....

Say hello, To the things you've left behind. They are more a part of your life now that you can't touch them.

• almalexiusalmalexius Member UncommonPosts: 180

I don't know what PvP was like in vanguard but if it was a gankfest i am very happy it has died. Who needs chars 20+ levels higher killing you every 5 seconds. Meaningful world PvP, now that would be something. If i wanted to play arena i might as well pick up mortal combat or something....   

WOW,eq2,Vanguard,WAR,LOTRO,AOC,Rift Aion, SWTOR, TERA.

Currently playing GW2.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Originally posted by Lunicur

I've played on both Xeth and Seradon and it seems to me that the players on Seradon like to chat a little more. This kind of makes it feel as though the population is higher than it actually is. 

I play on Xeth and can attest to that.  Xeth *seems* to have an unwritten "no bullshit" rule in the open world channels.  At normal prime-time though it appears to get chatty with people advertising LFG.

Originally posted by daeandor

Originally posted by Lunicur

I play on Xeth and can attest to that.  Xeth *seems* to have an unwritten "no bullshit" rule in the open world channels.  At normal prime-time though it appears to get chatty with people advertising LFG.

Hehe, never played on Xeth, but on Seradon region chat seems to be like a steady stream of consciousness :)  Not offensive or WoW-like, but constant chat.  People also use it extensively for LFG and LFM which is one of he reasons the actually LFG tool is over-looked.  I'm glad region chat is separated by continent otherwise it would stream to fast to read.