Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all you free game seekers GET IN NOW

starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

This deal is unprecedented.....

As often as I see the posts here that say "Looking for a good free MMO" all I could ever say was good luck because there is no such thing as a GOOD free MMO. That has changed now at least for the next year. AO is offering to let you download the client and play the game for free until january of 2006. As long as you get in before the 15 of january 2005.

This is the best offering of free gaming I have ever seen. I played AO for the first year and a half after it released and I have to say it was better than EQ. I loved it until the expansions started coming out which instead of adding to the game I thought they actually detracted from it a bit.

The client will be downloadable and there will not be any expansions included which in my opinion is a plus. Should see a wave of new players all playing together in the same areas like it was at launch. If you want to play a great MMO but you dont want to pay for it I suggest you take advantage of this offer pronto. You got only yourself to blame if you miss out.

R.I.P "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott.

m/ You were the best of the best. m/

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

Comments

• i aggre on this, dont miss out, even if u are playing another game, register now for future use incase u get bored in the next year

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Be nice fellas ::::20::

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RammurRammur Member Posts: 575
    ok if it free where the ell we get cd keys?

• TangenTangen Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Rammur
    ok if it free where the ell we get cd keys?image

You just have to create a new account. With your log in, no CD key required.