Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game still active?

I'd like to know if people still play this/ its an active game. If anyone wants to play with me, lemme know. I might DL it in a few mins.

Played: WoW, EVE, EQ, DDO, LoTRO, RoM, FFXI, Guild Wars, WAR, RuneScape, 2029 Online.
Currently Playing: RoM.
Waiting for: A Hardcore MMO =/

Comments

• MelanaMelana Member Posts: 32

on the us server are still some players and all the eu players will come on these servers too next days...

so dl it and have fun :)

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Melana

on the us server are still some players and all the eu players will come on these servers too next days...
    so dl it and have fun :)

I know of no European guild that will transfer to the Acclaim servers, but some Europeans will no doubt transfer to the Acclaim servers to check whether the lag is acceptable. Not many though.

--
    Delanor

• arrowotwoodarrowotwood Member Posts: 66

All remaining Euros are fed up with the entire situation and all prominent guilds have quit the game and moved... sad but true. Barely anyone will come over.

• MelanaMelana Member Posts: 32

very optimistic ... -.-

if all players who are posting here will come back the population would grown up

now all players are on two servers so the game have a chance to become success...my opinion