Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean MMO what a waste

vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

Korean MMO = We will make crappy MMO's that have no storyline, require you to grind FOREVER, pay real money for items in our SUPA-MALL or your toon will be gimp.  We will let bots in the game and do nothing about it  because we really don't care and want you to shop at the SUPA-MALL so please download our game...but we recommend the SUPA-MALL after level 5.

Comments

• SkullmuffinSkullmuffin Member Posts: 10

Korean mmos don't always suck just they got a bad rep for doing huge amounts of bad ones so don't judge them all them same

Your Death Will Be A Long And Painful One!

• harshskaterharshskater Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by vingvega

Korean MMO = We will make crappy MMO's that have no storyline, require you to grind FOREVER, pay real money for items in our SUPA-MALL or your toon will be gimp.  We will let bots in the game and do nothing about it  because we really don't care and want you to shop at the SUPA-MALL so please download our game...but we recommend the SUPA-MALL after level 5.
    ok....so u dont play mmos?

i dont really kno of any f2p games that dont LET u pay for in game cash items

its the only way they could make money u cok

so get off this site and go play WOW for 15$ a month or find me a non korean game were u dont grind and dont let u p2p and then tell me that its better  

• puregamerpuregamer Member Posts: 4

Games Database was hacked months ago so hackers take at will.and without your proper information filled out you wont get your account back after fake screen shots are sent in getting you blocked for unknown reasons. underground bots,stormmage bots,under ground assassins........ getting the point? basically another 3rd world mmporg another shameful game maker profiting from credit card frauders.fines need be applied to these type companies for profiting from these acts of crime!

Originally posted by harshskater

ok....so u dont play mmos?

i dont really kno of any f2p games that dont LET u pay for in game cash items

its the only way they could make money u cok

so get off this site and go play WOW for 15$ a month or find me a non korean game were u dont grind and dont let u p2p and then tell me that its bett

oops

• NeosaiNeosai Member Posts: 401

Easy to see what type of player and person you are from this thread.  Have to say not impressed.

P.S.  If you can't stand Korean MMO, then stop playing them. 

• edgeof101edgeof101 Member Posts: 3

kals main story is about a Warrior who fought a great war and, Wait you havnt done the main quests?  O.o

Oky, go back and play Kals main quest and youl know the story or atleast learn how to read,

its both unprofessional and unrespectfull to flame a game after  just playing for like what? 5mins?

again try the game and do the quests this time and read it and youl get the story, i feel bad for the ghost who killed his mom OH wait you didnt get that far in the quest-line right? sorry for the spoiler >.<

........ no comment, flaming the game without playing it is lame, ashame, and sad

and cash based? where did that come from im level 60 and ive played it a LONG time to know you can get just as strong as a premieum, but wait, you need to actually play to earn stuff in KAL, which you cant in those "pay 2 Pay" games

enough said, get on the game and "PLAY" it, and come back please, that would be a faviour for us all