Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats your highest level character?

ksoul1987ksoul1987 Member Posts: 28

Post here your highest level character, and class!

I'll start... I just started playing again, but hes only level 14... (LOL) and hes a DK.

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
:: M U O N L I N E ::

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~

Comments

• Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61
    DK 162 lvl

• ksoul1987ksoul1987 Member Posts: 28

One question...

How? ::::01::

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~

• el_rafael_rafa Member Posts: 31
    DW lvl 57

DexSurion

• CodojussCodojuss Member Posts: 24

He plays on a private server

I was playing on Mu Global for about a year so don't fu.. around if you don't know so don't tell it at all

I said your playing on one besides I know your just a noob and you can't get to lv whatever you said

lvl not lv

LoL, you really want to get that last word in don't you, I am pretty sure it doesn't matter lv or lvl. More people say lv cause it takes less time and people know what your talking about, omg I spelled it lv and not your way, not everyone has to do every thing one way thats why it's fun to talk to other people, if everyone talked the same damn I would kill myself that would be so boring but noobs they have to fit in or something.

• ExilonExilon Member Posts: 7
    Does it even matter what lvl you get anymore? Haven't played this game in ages, because I couldn't move without getting KS'd by a bot or someone using MUpie.
  • TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Originally posted by Exilon
    Does it even matter what lvl you get anymore? Haven't played this game in ages, because I couldn't move without getting KS'd by a bot or someone using MUpie.

Aaah I have the answer for you -> Private server
  • tomeeztomeez Member Posts: 18

I forgot when I played this game for a last time. Do you know why? There will ALWAYS show a character who will kill you or kill your monster with one hit (that means it was a hacker). And the highest LVL's are prohibited for regular player. They are made for hackers. Did you ever guys tried to count how many hours would it be to gain LVL 330+ ?? Try to do it. :-)

And my character

Pure Agility Elf LVL 76
    :-)

• inchigaisinchigais Member Posts: 66

I play on MU Global (Wigle) and im energy elf lvl 65
    And one thing GUILD ME PLZ

• mindtrustmindtrust Member Posts: 6

Mu global DW lvl182, DK111, MG76, Elf64 (stopped playing in may2004, because of all dupers and hackers that destroyed the gameplay)

MU Pvt reseted x30 times ????, no so important since all pvt have different exp-points

Proud oldskool member of WSC - WolffestarClan

http://www.wolffestar.net

mindtrust!!!

That is sacred words. "...all dupers and hackers that destroyed the gameplay.." But I saw over my fathers shoulder that ZEN has started trying to fight with this pathology. So maybe we will meet there in one day :-)

For now I am playing ULTIMA ONLINE. Maybe some day I will back ::::28::

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    Im like a level 20 warrior(sorry cant remember name). Ya i know i suck. But i have like 1,000,000 gold(not exact) and I have a complete dragon set.
  • el_rafael_rafa Member Posts: 31

MG 76?

You can reset your player in MU Online Global?

Damn, I have to get a good lvl!!!!

DexSurion

(Now DW lvl 71)

DexSurion

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

I'm a lowly level 15 Dark Knight. It's tough to level up from the word go!

el_rafa: No You can't. It is only on private servers :-) And even if there would be an option…

Try to figure it out, how long it would be to get 350 LVL to get reset. It is almost impossible on global. Me and my friends try to count this. It would be about 5-10 years with NO hacking of course!

• subarban21subarban21 Member Posts: 1

im lvl 186

took me way to long, im just to lazyimage

Does eveyone want to be flamed? Don't post your BS lvs, cause I doubt there is one person above lv 150, and if you are take a screenshot let us see. Cause I doubt it, and you can tell if it is a private server or not very easy so don't do it in the middle of nowhere to try and trick everyone.

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

wha!? 'tell if it is a private server or not very easy' what does this mean? Of course I know what a private server means, I'm just curious about what 'not very easy' is.

• bobbafettbobbafett Member Posts: 2

can i consider my char in mukidz here??

____________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.supamu.info           --> this is the official mukidz website...visit it if u like image

• r4nd0mh3r0r4nd0mh3r0 Member Posts: 7
    lvl 200 Dk and a lvl 120 Dw image
  • b0b3rb0b3r Member Posts: 12

Well........

246 lvl character DK and 67 lvl Elf

I played Mu for a long time image

• mindtrustmindtrust Member Posts: 6

To Codojuss
    Sorry little kid, it's possible to start a MG at lvl 150
    And trust me playing mu for +1 year you can get to lvl180 quite easily....

actually i don't even know why i reply to such a stupid post.... since you seem to have an attitude problem...

Go and get a life or something insted of trying to act cool behind your keyboard....

Proud oldskool member of WSC - WolffestarClan

http://www.wolffestar.net