Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mu Online the best FREE online rpg?

Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61

Hmm, i think for free online rpg Mu is the best! ::::20::

Comments

• Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61
    Vote here! Say your opinion, or what free game do you prefer more?

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108
    well, mu is ok wen u first play it and all, but i personally dont like it.  after getting to lvl 20, it got boring on me.  at lvl 40 i quit because there wasnt alot of areas open to explore and no quests.  you just wander around, kill stuff, maybe ks (image) and then that wus it.  i guess the only real quest u can say in dis game at the moment is to be stronger...but dats about it

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108

oh and for wut free mmorpg r best? i would prefer maplestory or pristontale, better than mu online (not trying to offend mu fans).  or u can try runescape.  pretty crappy, but the dance is hilarious!

Well, in priston tale from 39 lvl you need to pay a month fee.

Sure playing Mu is hard, and no quests it's rather better (  for exmpl. do you like running all around the world map looking for some book? image)

And graphics what do you want It's free!

P.S i'm not a fan of mu, but i like it image

• ice_pice_p Member Posts: 29
    well, in you're opinion when mmorpg game is free so it's the best. thinking like that mu online is realy the best. but it's just about hack & slack around everything and anybody around. games like that are very creative image

• ice_pice_p Member Posts: 29

Comparing to other free mmorpg i think mu is the best, not the best mmorpg of allimage

Hmm, i see everyone thinks its not the best of free, so tell me what game is better?image

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253
    It takes way too long to lvl up in muonline.  I would rather play a private server.  Little to no hackers and u can get up to lvl 150 in one day on some servers.  Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that you are not allowed to give out information on how/where to dl a client for a private server.  I played the game Shattered Galaxy for a while, it has a free version and it is really fun.  If you have ever played starcraft then u would like this game.  It is just like starcraft but I think alot of aspects about this game are way better. image

315 views and only 15 people voted !? Come on don't be lasy to vote!image

• flaillenflaillen Member Posts: 10
    Mu is a great free online game, but it could do with a bit of tuning up. Maybe they could add a some crafting and some other features.

• tssr07tssr07 Member Posts: 9

this game is junky. sure it's great graphics and fun for the first levels. but it's completely 2d even though it pretends it is 3d. there's no quests besides that one impossible one. everyone speaks a different language and even knight online has more depth.

no.

no.

• ksoul1987ksoul1987 Member Posts: 28

I really don't think Mu Online is the best.  It's ok for you Diablo 1 and 2 fans, but after about 30 minutes, you start getting a little tired of the gameplay.  The best free MMORPG I have played is ROE (Rubies of Eventide) simply because it has a friendly community, and a EQ feel.

I know I am betraying my post about people who flame this game, but It is just my opinion...  The game is boring. 

I also think Mu Online could be way more organized.  They should have different chat channels that can be seen throughout the game.  (IE: Seeking Team Channel, Selling Channel, OOC, and so on.)  It would make the game seem more like an MMORPG other than a "Solo Everything" game, because thats pretty much what everyone does it solo, unless you have some friends that tag along from time to time. 

I just think Mu Online has a LONG way to go to achieve all the hype about a real MMORPG.

--  KSOUL

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

• el_rafael_rafa Member Posts: 31

Well, the game is good, no doubt... but i thnik it is not the best game... maybe we should be able to clsify games according to the hardware and speed connection of the users... for a P III with medium Ram size... the game is PERFECT

Sure... if you have a better machine... you would like to play others games... but this one is PRETTY GOOD

DexSurion

Your are right... lvling up is quuite diffeicult in this game... But get lvl 100+ and beleive me ... THIS IS WHERE THE GAME REALLY BEGGINS!

DexSurion

Do you know what other servers can i use?

DexSurion

• BullgarBullgar Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by admjn65
    It takes way too long to lvl up in muonline.  I would rather play a private server.  Little to no hackers and u can get up to lvl 150 in one day on some servers.  Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that you are not allowed to give out information on how/where to dl a client for a private server.  I played the game Shattered Galaxy for a while, it has a free version and it is really fun.  If you have ever played starcraft then u would like this game.  It is just like starcraft but I think alot of aspects about this game are way better. image

it should take time to lvl. if it doesnt it wouldnt be as much fun. hackers could lvl to 150 in a day but what have they achieved - gamewise nothing. ok so they exercise their tiny brain against the game but maybe they could try doing it the other way round. have a go at making a game instead of breaking one that peeps are enjoying. who knows they could be the next mu inventor

but i agree there could be more quests it gives you something to work towards. image

• SztefanSztefan Member Posts: 4

MuOnline is quite boring lvling up takes alot of time and there is only few quest but you can join them over 60lvl (for me lvling up to 50lvl takes 2 months) you can do almost all thinks alone an the party system is not as god as it shuld be. if you want to play mu you can but for me only on a private servers (netpoint-mu.tk)

well just as an example, I played MuOnline for 4 months and had a DK lvl 94 and an elf lvl 30.  Then I switched to a Private server where the exp was around 25% and I had a lvl 280 DK in one month.  However, by playing muonline for so long I became very familiar with the game and when I switched to a private server I knew how to do everything so it helped with the lvling process.  I think that if you play MuOnline before you play a private server than you truly appreciate the private server more.image 

On a private server when you reach 360 lvl ( in about a month) what will you do next?

after you reach the reset level which is normally lvl 350 on most private servers the GM's reset your character back to level one.  You still have all the same stats and the same items and armor, so after the first reset it is very easy to get many levels.

• Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
    MU Online is the worst MMORPG ever to me. I rather play Anarchy Online. It takes way too long to level unless your playing a private server and also there are a bunch of hackers and botters on it. The Hackers continously work around the patches and kill the game basically. I wouldnt play it but I would play the Priv Servers(faster).

<(-_-)>

• kodokkodok Member Posts: 1
    image lol .. this one more private server i find .. ==> http://muascom.servegame.com

This topic rocks !!! image

• ~AgoN~RuS~AgoN~RuS Member Posts: 8
    hmm the usuall muonline SUXKS!!!!( www.muonline.com ) by the time you'll get to lvl 3 you'll be in heaven/hell mu private servers are the best SURE there are some hackers but thats not the point in private server you can actually have fun but the real mu is boring trust i know from self EXP if you want i could give you guys about 100-150 private servers i know :) i dont think that theres a server i havent played yet :)

This discussion has been closed.