Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW - Seige from the sky and paratroopers

coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

Further to my other video today showing player controled player launching catapults in patch 3.2 here

This is a video showing players able to board the sky ships and attack from the sky and also parachute into the enemy fortress.

I decided to let this video run as after I landed there was some intense PVP where I stayed alive for over 6 minutes, only to be killed by the Keep General. Good stuff.

The video also features 4 of the 6 new music tracks added to 3.2 ... watch it for the music if nothing else. EPIC STUFF.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op5wClm4-4  ( dont forget the watch in HD )

Comments

• KrewelKrewel Member Posts: 390

Epic and awesome. Can't wait for this battleground. Fortunately Blizzards is catering to players like me who enjoy massive pvp with goals and directions. AV + vehicles = win!

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

Very very cool stuff!

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • horseraddishinfinityhorseraddishinfinity Member Posts: 32

might be worth resubbing for this, looks like fun. im curious though, where are the wow haters to put this down?

busy crying in private since their game will never touch anything this dynamic?

theres the bait. whos going to take it??

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Originally posted by jevtyrn

might be worth resubbing for this, looks like fun. im curious though, where are the wow haters to put this down?

Oh no you didn't *head wag* lol

No signature, I don't have a pen

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462
    Originally posted by Krewel

Epic and awesome. Can't wait for this battleground. Fortunately Blizzards is catering to players like me who enjoy massive pvp with goals and directions. AV + vehicles = win!

We'll see. WG isn't all that great. Though hopefully it'll improve in 3.2. I haven't gotten a chance to PTR it because I keep getting crashes (and keep reporting them - /crossfingers!)

At least coffee is cool and plays Alliance. On the PTR. Did you get to test WG to see if the changes are good?

And finally, the new music is nice.

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661

I kind of hate WoW and this is the thing that I would look at and find a huge fault with (like the fact they stole it from someone, it's unbalanced, it won't last, etc...)

But this looks fun, original, and a pretty neat gameplay dynamic. This might just be the thing to turn me into playing WoW, thanks for the post.

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

• Originally posted by nickelpat

I kind of hate WoW and this is the thing that I would look at and find a huge fault with (like the fact they stole it from someone, it's unbalanced, it won't last, etc...)

But this looks fun, original, and a pretty neat gameplay dynamic. This might just be the thing to turn me into playing WoW, thanks for the post.

Since you wanted it, just cuz Im sick now, and my ear hurts like hell, and becouse You  have been asking for it:

- This idea is stolen as well, you dont have to look too far to find it, its an mmorpg in the making for years with this concept as its base, recently they officially announced their game and its features, of course blizzard and its zerg team could easily steal the idea of course.

- Said game is free to play, "we" others wont even need to buy X ammount of brand new games with the same title, to play with this kind of gameplay as its the base of this said game.

- Said game is still in the making Blizzard just blindly snatched the idea, and the ballance issues will show, and I will be laffin my ears off.

....The bait was tasty....

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661
    Originally posted by scaarab

Originally posted by nickelpat

Since you wanted it, just cuz Im sick now, and my ear hurts like hell, and becouse You  have been asking for it:

- This idea is stolen as well, you dont have to look too far to find it, its an mmorpg in the making for years with this concept as its base, recently they officially announced their game and its features, of course blizzard and its zerg team could easily steal the idea of course.

- Said game is free to play, "we" others wont even need to buy X ammount of brand new games with the same title, to play with this kind of gameplay as its the base of this said game.

- Said game is still in the making Blizzard just blindly snatched the idea, and the ballance issues will show, and I will be laffin my ears off.

....The bait was tasty....

Well, okay. Now, does 'said game' have a name?

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

• Mattyb710Mattyb710 Member Posts: 98

I just game in to say that mouseclicking makes baby jesus cry.

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007
    Originally posted by Mattyb710

I just game in to say that mouseclicking makes baby jesus cry.

Yeah sorry for that, I do have hotkeys setup (u can see em in the video), but its been 2 months since I played WoW seriously, I also specced BM which I normaly dont use... so in short I am making excuses for my noobness :)

It wont happen again.