Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question about lotro price

Hi every1,

this is my first post so i just wanted to say hi.

to the point: What's the price of lotro? I thought the game itself was free, the expansion not. But ive been looking around and saw timecards for 30 EUR but also for around 20EUR????

And some shops are offering the shadows of angmar for 15 EUR without game time, while its free on the official site.

So im a bit confused now..... Can some1 make it clear?

Played:
Silkroad
Guildwars
Lotro
The chronicles of spellborn (RIP)
Warhammer

Comments

• IHateMmosIHateMmos Member Posts: 4

also, I found that the USA costumers only pay 10 dollar =7.16 euro  :O. If our fee is 15 euro then wtf thats almost twice as cheap.

shouldnt i go play on the usa servers then or is lag that much of a problem?

Played:
    Silkroad
    Guildwars
    Lotro
    The chronicles of spellborn (RIP)
    Warhammer

• towanitowani Member Posts: 114

The US had a summer deal where it was $10 but you had to purchase at least 3, 6, or 12 months time up front.

Also, people who were in-game since beta (called founders) got special $10/month pricing.

Billing won't have anything to do with the server you are on.  You can play on a US or EUR server, but you will be billed by the EUR company, at their pricing, in Euros.  It's a different company in the US that bills US customers.

LotRO: Meneldor: Riders of the Riddermark