Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a corp/pve/pvp

trillahtrillah Member CommonPosts: 158

Hi, Iam currently downloading the trial at the moment (for the fifth time I guess) and im going for a change this time.I like EVE but never really passed the 14 days trial. I never joined a corp before and it might be the reason why Im leaving everytime. Iam a casual player having to put real life first (kid and aggro errr I mean Girlfriend) but I can play almost every night for 2-3h and lot longer on week-end.Here is what im looking for in a corp.

- People in eastern time zone

-no harcore corp for the reasons listed above

-a fun environement

- where vent is NOT a must

- People that like to run mission together but not all the time

So if your interested in having a player like myself in your rank just drop me a message here or pm me so we can talk in game. Since it will be a new account I haven't select wich race I'll be going with so if your corp is not arac im fine with it.

Comments

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Post this in the recruitment channel in game and you will easily find what you are looking for.

• sandmanfvrsandmanfvr Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by trillah

Hi, Iam currently downloading the trial at the moment (for the fifth time I guess) and im going for a change this time.I like EVE but never really passed the 14 days trial. I never joined a corp before and it might be the reason why Im leaving everytime. Iam a casual player having to put real life first (kid and aggro errr I mean Girlfriend) but I can play almost every night for 2-3h and lot longer on week-end.Here is what im looking for in a corp.
    - People in eastern time zone
    -no harcore corp for the reasons listed above
    -a fun environement
    - where vent is NOT a must
    - People that like to run mission together but not all the time
    So if your interested in having a player like myself in your rank just drop me a message here or pm me so we can talk in game. Since it will be a new account I haven't select wich race I'll be going with so if your corp is not arac im fine with it.

Wow, same thing I want. I am on my 3rd trial. I guess I need to post this in the recruitment channels.