Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I get into Beta games

HakulaniHakulani Member UncommonPosts: 47

I just recently signed up to be logged into here when I come to the website, I come here often to see if there are any open betas but I can never find any. So I was wondering what we have to do to get into the betas. Since I'm new and all dont expect to just get invites just like that. I played EverQuest for 5 years back when it first came out, played WoW for 3 years, Lotro im still active on that, played Warhammer and Age of Conan for a while but I just didnt find any interest in those 2 games. I really like online games and would like to try betas for that but I can never get invites, so if someone could please tell me how to get active with that kind of stuff I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Comments

• SBC3SBC3 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 372

Only ways into closed betas is to wait to be picked or win an account in contests like MMORPG.com holds some times.

So if you signed up for some you have a 50/50 chance to be picked to test or not.

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

You can go to the host site and sign up for the closed beta.  Sometimes MMORPG.com will post some beta keys for games (usually a first come first serve thing).  You could also try other gaming sites.  Just a few ways to get beta keys...

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

When you sign up on the host's site, and they ask you for system information (which they mostly do), you should always include a your complete system info. I've read somewhere that if applicants don't enter any, or complete information, they'll be skipped on the invite list for sure...

[EDIT]

BTW... Welcome to MMORPG.com ;-)

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

A very easy way is to sign up with Fileplanet.Then click you want to be notified of future betas.Fileplanet/Gamespy is the worlds largest gaming site,so you have a better chance if any by subscribing there.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• HakulaniHakulani Member UncommonPosts: 47

thanks everyone for your replies,